Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Killers

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dick Brucinson

Dave Sustaine
I'll try something.

Let's find out which one is the most popular Maiden studio album by the following method:

I'll do a poll comparing two Maiden albums with each other. We shoot out one of these two albums while one of them two gets ranked better. The lower voted album is shot out of competition while the higher ranked album is compared to another Maiden album the following day.
That way we'll figure out which one is the most popular Maiden album among us people here.

Poll results can't be viewed before having voted, and each poll will be closed after 24 hours for then the next comparison will start.

So let's start comparing A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH with KILLERS. Which one is the better album?

Last edited:
I’ll go with Killers here I prefer the overall upbeat vibe to that of AMOLAD which I find rather dreary and dismal despite the technical precision.

However I suspect I’m in the minority here and AMOLAD wins by a landslide.

BWN is not bad too for a reunion-album. ;)
I think for what I have ranked songs and albums (before Senjutsu) that BNV is actually their alltime best album.
While I most time tend to think that SSOASS or SIT is the best (numbers and places tend to change around still on daily basis).
Senjutsu is absolute brilliant album, which I love but Im not yet sure how to make it all and rank it among the rest.

Alright, poll is closed now after 24 hours, and: A Matter Of Life And Death made it clearly, just as expected I would say.
Killers 23%, AMOLAD 77%
Means: Killers is shot out of competition while AMOLAD is still within the game - and we'll get back to that particular album later in the game by comparing it again to another album.
So stay tuned, MAIDEN STUDIO ALBUM SHOOT-OUT, PART 2 will start very soon. :edmetal:

Last edited:
Back