Maiden South American Tour

At the end of the day, all that is written in this forum about tour date rumours etc. has to be taken as gospel. I mean, both Conor and Perun seem to have their ear to the ground, you just can't make those tour dates up. ;)

[/sarcasm]

You guys are all idiots... He just asked for information about south america... I thought maidans were respecful to each other... it's true, maiden went to Venezuela in 1992 and they have enough fans over there to fill out a very large place... In Venezuela there's still the hope that maiden will tour there, and I know they will, I'm from Venezuela and the fans in there are the best.

They don't make fun of someone just like that, you all dissapoint me and I'm sure IM would be dissapointed as well.

If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything...

morgue said:
If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything...

I think you should take your own advice and add to it "if you have nothing smart, funny or interesting to say."

Plus it is about time they came to Easter Island! :yey:

Onhell said:
"if you have nothing smart, funny or interesting to say."
Or provocative.... Which he did:
morgue said:
You guys are all idiots...

Oh well, everyone has their contribution in this universe. :rolleyes:

I'm just saying, it's not nice to make fun of someone like that, he came looking for something cool and found insults and laughts at him... I'm not trying to provoke, I'm stating a fact. If you make fun of someone for asking a simple trivial question like that, you are an idiot.

If you found it provoking provably it's because you knew you did wrong?  ;)

There were no insults, but simply a few amused comments at the poor guy's naiveté. Now, if you've got some kind of handicap in the sense of humour department, I suggest you go elsewhere...  :huh:

Hey guys! Take it easy, both of you.
I´m from South America as well. And I suppose many of you who are joking with this tour dates are from places where Maiden comes frequently, like Europe, US, etc.
For us is really surprinsing when a band like Iron Maiden decides to come here. Here they dont get as much money as in your countries, because you know this region is 3rd world..
In exception of Argentina and Brazil, the rest of the countries here have to pray to be a date in any international band schedule.
And, as a Maiden Fan, I think this is not a thing to take as a joke.

Geez, what about the poor guy in the "Lost" island?  They won't see Maiden...  ^_^

Anyway, I heard Maiden is coming to Mexico on January  :uhm:

I thought I had responded to this thread... anyway I'll shorten what I had said before. Metal bands in general (Maiden Included) go to Latin America more Often than they do to the U.S and Canada. The "hot beds" are still Latin America and Europe, so really don't complain about "we don't get any shows" because you do, and more than the U.S.

Onhell said:
I thought I had responded to this thread... anyway I'll shorten what I had said before. Metal bands in general (Maiden Included) go to Latin America more Often than they do to the U.S and Canada. The "hot beds" are still Latin America and Europe, so really don't complain about "we don't get any shows" because you do, and more than the U.S.

Totaly agree  :D

Yes but South America includes other countries other than Argentina and Brazil. That is the reason for the "we don't get any shows". Don't tell me that we do get shows when I live here. If we would get any shows i wouldn't have startes this forum un the first place. And don't say that you don't get any shown because you do. At least you've got Ozzfest, Gigantour, Sounds of the underground, Family Values, Unholy Alliance, take you pick.

I'll reply to you with the very same argument you answered me with. There are FIFTY (50) states in the U.S... I live in Arizona, when a band HAPPENS to come to the U.S they USUALLY ( 95% of the time) tour New York, Illinois, Michigan... then go to Canada, then they tour California and leave. They MIGHT do Texas, but RARELY do Arizona. So don't come bitching to me. and I know there are more countries in south america than just Argentina and Brazil. Many bands tour more than just those countries. I've seen plenty go to Venezuela, Peru and Chile. So either MOVE or quit complaining.

Then I'll reply to you with the very same argument you answered me with. Either MOVE or quit complaining.

Show me where I'm complaining like you are? please, quote me  out of context... I can't wait.

Back