Maiden ringtones

Mega

Ancient Mariner
Just got myself a new cell phone, it's my first ever.
I wanted to know if there's a site for free ringtones. I made one from TFF but I don't feel like doing that each time I want a new one.

Mega said:
I wanted to know if there's a site for free ringtones. I made one from TFF but I don't feel like doing that each time I want a new one.
I had a Run To The Hills ringtone, my phone then broke. Prance

Mega said:

Try www.myxer.com You can make your own ringtone there. :)

Sure it can, but I don't want a twenty minute intro just because I like the chorus!

Mega said:
Sure it can, but I don't want a twenty minute intro just because I like the chorus!
Cut it up using Audacity or Reaper so that you can use only the part you want.

Mega said:
I made one from TFF but I don't feel like doing that each time I want a new one.

Sometimes reading is good.

ironpaiste, for some reason these files are only midi, and the entire song.

Once again, I don't need ways to do this, I can do iut myself just fine! I existing ringtones!

Considering you still haven't found any, I would think that maybe it would be easier doing it yourself? At least that way, you can use exactly what you want.

On the topic on using Maiden audio for one's cellphone though: I wonder what the best bits out of the band's material would make for a great message alert? I can imagine the opening of "Can I Play With Madness?" (before the instruments kick in) being one that could be used in that way...

I put the scream for NotB as my ring. It's awesome.

Other parts like "Aces HigHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" work too.
And the intro to the wickerman is awesome.

Back