Maiden Mumbai press conference and pics

prowler80 said:

Holy shit!

The following might really indicate something for the set. I didn't realize it myself before reading, so beware. From the first link (text press conference):

2) what are the band members favourite Iron Maiden songs?

Bruce Dickinson : Moonchild, Rime of the ancient mariner.
Steve Harris : Hallowed by thy name
Nicko McBrain : Hallowed by thy name
Adrian Smith : Moonchild, Rime of the ancient mariner.
Janick Gers : Likes to play them all.
Dave Murray : Rime of the ancient mariner.

But great choices and cool to see the different opinions!

Are there any spoilers in the last two links? I'd like to know before reading them because I won't read them if there are setlist spoilers.

EDIT: Realized there were no spoilers. The second link is just a picture (more to come, I guess) and the third is a news article. With plenty of daft comments. Even worse than the average Youtube flame war which occurs every time somebody posts a comment on Hallowed Be Thy Name stating that Cradle of Filth do a better version.

01look2.jpg

Look at Adrian, look at others. The master of heavy metal himself!  :D

They're going to play Moonchild, Forostar will have holy shit, Geoff is going to die due to heart attack, and i'm going to be somewhere in between...dying and screaming holy shit!  :yey:

This is really one great suprise...i was closer to conclusion they're going to play singles stuff from SSOASS, like Clairvoyant and Can I Play With Madness.

It's 14:40 here at GMT+1, so it should be 19:10 in Mumbai, meaning couple of hours until the tour gets rolling. If we have any Indians here, i'd appreciate a setlist posted ASAP, under clearly named topic, and under spoilter tags.

I'm eger to hear what songs they'll be playing. Gul_ranek and me have a small bet going on regarding the setlist  :)

@geoff and zare: why do you guys think I used spoiler tags?? Why mention one of the tracks, without any warning??? 

Back