maiden/metallica fans............

A

Anonymous

i know many over here hate metallica alot
is there any fan like me who is both metallica and maiden fan [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I love 'em both. And if I had more money i would've gone to both their gigs last december. But when I was forced to choose i chose Maiden [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I like both bands, but I'm perhaps not the only person who believes that 'tallica should of called it a day after they did reload. I think their time is over now - St. Crapper was perhaps a step too far.

Taffy

As you can see by my username I am a big Metallica fan. IMO, Maiden and Metallica are gods!! Saw them both last year for the first time and they were great!!! Maiden was the better show cos I was 3 from the front in Glasgow whereas James was a 2 inch high dot in Dublin. Plus I have Davey's plectrum from the Maiden gig!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I like Metallica until the black record... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Up the Irons!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a big Maiden Fan and a Metallica fan. I saw Metallica live in Bercy (France) last december and it was a great show. I'm going to see them at "le parc des princes" in June.

As for Maiden, if I have the money and time I go to each gig they do here in Paris.

You know what, last night I dreamed I bought St Anger for my last money [!--emo&:wacko:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wacko.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wacko.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

bah... Shitallica aint nothing compared to maiden.
Sure pre Black Album was good but I think its a wee bit overrated [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Up the Irons

Thrash metal isn't really my thing, although I really love some Metallica songs. Master of Puppets, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Ride the Lightning, etc. Megadeth is pretty good as well. If Metallica was in town I'd likely go see them play...provided they promised to play nothing off St. Anger.

MAIDEN WAS ABLE TO KEEP ITS MUSICAL INTEGRITY WHILE IN MY OPINION METALLICA LOST THEIRS

I think pre-Black Album Metallica rocked hard, I love their techincal intricacy and speed. They were so awesome back then. I would have loved to go see the Justice tour.

I think both bands are THE gods of metal but it's only been recently that i have been mesmerised by Iron Maidens music. I only heard them like 1 month ago and i already have powerslave, 7sons and live after life. rock on fellow iron fans. Up the irons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fade to black, Orion, Enter sandman, Nothing else matters
are good songs, but quite frankly, the else is just **** **** ***

thanx for the replies nice to so many ppl ..... are Metallica/maiden fans

My brother's a huge Metallica fan, and I spent most of my childhood having to put up with him making me listen to the earlier albums, which were good, but frankly they got a little dull after the millionth time of listening. I discovered Maiden while I was looking for a great group to get my revenge on the boy!

But, yeah. Early Metallica is good. New is bad. I think that's the theme here.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I like old Metallica, and some songs on the black album. They kinda lost me with Load. I was never a big Metallica fan, so I wasn't as let down by their change in direction as some people who are/were die hard fans of the band. The last thing I liked by them was that song they did for the Mission Impossible 2 soundtrack "I Dissappear".

Back