Maiden metal hammer

The english "Metal Hammer" has released a special Iron maiden-only edition magazine. With 154 pages it contains each (current) band members' story with exclusive interviews, it has lots of info on topics like the "Blaze era", it has a video history, a general timeline, each members hardware, solo careers, past band members...
Also all the albums are reviewed, there are 4 picture galleries and a page of "things you didn't know about maiden" (probably known by everyone here...)

Here's the cover

[attachmentid=495]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Great news mate!
Btw, can you please scan 2 or 3 interesting pages ? Thx [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Just to envy you Duke its a few hundred pages thick [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I already own it, not a bad magazine at all.

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Sep 1 2005, 02:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Sep 1 2005, 02:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Just to envy you Duke its a few hundred pages thick [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I already own it, not a bad magazine at all.
[snapback]117080[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Very good mag,dont laugh but i picked it up,beleiving it to be the normal metal hammer mag,and was only after finding nothing but maiden stuff that it suddenly dawned on me it was a special,though i would have got it anyway,wicked stuff.

I imagine the information won't be anything new to me (they'll have just complied the Run to the Hills biography) but it does look kinda cool.

If it doesn't cost an arm and three legs I might buy it.

[!--QuoteBegin-IronDuke+Sep 1 2005, 08:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IronDuke @ Sep 1 2005, 08:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Anyone feel like spreading a little trans-Atlantic cheer?
[snapback]117123[/snapback]​
[/quote]

*Huzzahs*

There are a few available on ebay UK. By the way penquinmaister it originally costs 5.99 pounds.
Here's the link for the ebay auctions

[a href=\'http://search.ebay.co.uk/iron-maiden-hammer_Magazines_W0QQsofocusZpfQQsbrftogZ1QQfromZR10QQsacatZ607QQcatrefZC6QQa23731Z-24QQa2Z-10QQa23712Z-24QQa23713Z-24QQgcsZ1131QQpfidZ1448QQreqtypeZ1QQpfmodeZ1QQalistZa23731Q2Ca2Q2Ca23712Q2Ca23713Q2Ca3801QQpf_queryZironQ20maidenQ20hammerQQsargnZ-1QQsaslcZ3QQsadisZ200QQfposZPostcodeQQga10244Z10425QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQcoactionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch\' target=\'_blank\']eBay UK[/a]

Hey Panos, Im from greece too. Can you please scan the pages about Dave's hardware and guitar config and email em at: costasvroh[AT]gmail[DOT]com.

Thanks and up the irons.

PS. I'll soon have the boot(audio&video) from the Maiden gig at Terra Vibe. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Just got my copy today - 154 pages! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I'll try to scan a few pages of it later for those who can't get it.

Heh, I just found mine at a Border's today....11 bucks U.S. for a fucking magazine, but still worth it!

Oh I would kill over for a copy of that, any one willing to send me one downunder [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

ha ha...Yep a got a copy of it a few weeks ago...tbh i havent got through much of it yet

I need to get this! [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-gor+Sep 18 2005, 12:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(gor @ Sep 18 2005, 12:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]is it still available in Great Britain?
[snapback]118676[/snapback]​
[/quote]

It was out on the 17th of August!!! I doubt there are many, if not ANY, left... You'll be lucky to find it

Back