Maiden Japan - Venezuela

No i dont have it. Its quite difficult finding an origianl copy, there are a lot of fakes going around that fetch an awful lot on ebay. To be honest i dont think i can really afford one at the moment anyway. When i eventually get one im sure it will be my most treasured maiden item... Its probably my most desired item currently.

I have it and it is indeed the most important Maiden item to own!!! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Again, enjoy the maybe most wonderful Eddie painting ever!!

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/cosmiceddie/MaidenJapan.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

I [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] to you, Mr. Riggs.

Anyone know why this artwork was only used for the Venezuela??

[!--QuoteBegin-Battlemaniacs+Dec 24 2004, 04:41 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Battlemaniacs @ Dec 24 2004, 04:41 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Anyone know why this artwork was only used for the Venezuela??
[snapback]94552[/snapback]​
[/quote]
That's a good question, i was asking myself the same question when i bought it, maybe cause Di'anno is the one on the picture that's get killed, but they did that with Bruce as well on the Hallowed single.

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Dec 23 2004, 06:41 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Dec 23 2004, 06:41 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]It's not even remotely the best Eddie pic ever.
[snapback]94535[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Its one of my favourites [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Perhaps not the most skilled drawing, but i do like it a lot.

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Dec 24 2004, 05:20 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Dec 24 2004, 05:20 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Its one of my favourites [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Perhaps not the most skilled drawing, but i do like it a lot.
[snapback]94605[/snapback]​
[/quote]
i have it [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Lucky you then [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Jan 8 2005, 02:34 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Jan 8 2005, 02:34 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Lucky you then [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]95447[/snapback]​
[/quote]
thanks and the price wasnt even that steep... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Battlemaniacs+Dec 24 2004, 03:41 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Battlemaniacs @ Dec 24 2004, 03:41 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Anyone know why this artwork was only used for the Venezuela??
[snapback]94552[/snapback]​
[/quote]
i am not quite sure but i think it was originally meant to be for the album, but in the end was considered too "rough" and was repleced with the artwork that we know....but venezuela and later also brazil released it with that cover...

You can pick up a copy here:
[a href=\'http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=291617\' target=\'_blank\']http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=291617[/a]

A mere 600 pounds...... [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Jan 8 2005, 03:11 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Jan 8 2005, 03:11 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You can pick up a copy here:
[a href=\'http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=291617\' target=\'_blank\']http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=291617[/a]

A mere 600 pounds...... [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]95455[/snapback]​
[/quote]
eil is always overpriced...

[!--QuoteBegin-Paradiselost+Jan 8 2005, 05:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Paradiselost @ Jan 8 2005, 05:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]eil is always overpriced...
[snapback]95487[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yes!I bet they'll never be able to sell it at this ridiculous price...
[!--emo&:wacko:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wacko.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wacko.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Cosmiceddie+Jan 8 2005, 06:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Cosmiceddie @ Jan 8 2005, 06:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Yes!I bet they'll never be able to sell it at this ridiculous price...
[!--emo&:wacko:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wacko.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wacko.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]95488[/snapback]​
[/quote]
maybe to someone with more money than sense...but they do have some cool stuff though and i have bought stuff from them [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Paradiselost+Jan 8 2005, 01:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Paradiselost @ Jan 8 2005, 01:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]maybe to someone with more money than sense
[snapback]95492[/snapback]​
[/quote]
That phrase does in fact describe some Maiden collectors. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back