Maiden in the US...

A

Anonymous

What's with Maiden coming to only New York and LA here in the US? They are having multiple shows, FOUR in NY on the 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th of Jan, and another two in LA.

This doesn't make sense to me...why aren't they visiting other places in the US? NY is sooo damn far for me...last time round they had come to DC and that was much closer. I haven't the vaguest idea whatsoever as to why they are doing FOUR shows in NY...man, that's is so crazyyy!!!

As for the tickets, I went to Maiden.com and they referred me to MusicToday for the tickets, but when I went to MusicToday, they listed "no shows available"...so darn, I cculdn't even buy the tickets from there. Then I went to the dreaded TicketMaster.com, and they are charging nearly $75 for the tickets...$67 for the tickets, and $9 as a "convenience" fee, whatever that means. I hate this...Maiden, please please come again to the US...I want to see u guys sooo very badly!! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maiden felt that because they had just done a US tour a few months ago, it was too soon for another one. While I too am disappointed that I won't get to see the DoD tour, I can understand their reasoning. I just hope they do tour the US again someday, maybe in a couple of years when the next album comes out.

Back