Maiden fc

A

Anonymous

Ok I got a question for you lot. I ordered the fan club thing with a cheque at the start of Janruary....I still havnt recieved anything. How lomng should I expect to wait till I recieve the pack??

Yeah but I have waited well over 30 days (I tink, im not to good with months!!) and im getting kinda impatient!!!

[!--QuoteBegin-brother_of_the_7th_son+Feb 19 2005, 09:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Feb 19 2005, 09:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Yeah but I have waited well over 30 days (I tink, im not to good with months!!)  and im getting kinda impatient!!!
[snapback]98234[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Don't worry mate, it could have been worse. You could have waited a whole month! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The FC is bloody useless in my opinion. I emailed about a week ago and have recieved no response. Having said that, I want the magazines for their collectable value.

P.S. [span style=\'color:blue\'][span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][span style=\'font-family:Impact\']Post No. 2000!!!![/span][/span][/span] [!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

something weird in maiden´s world during the last year or so, they´re turning to a trademark more than what they were before.
When will they notice that we the fans just want a new damn studio album and cool tours instead of weird re releases?

ps: anyway i but those re releases [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]ps: anyway i but those re releases [/quote]

what the hell does that mean?? ah well....I agree with you though......I especially dont like the idea of only playing festivals...I know they are getting old. but shouldnt that mean they only play in little places?

[!--QuoteBegin-brother_of_the_7th_son+Feb 21 2005, 04:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Feb 21 2005, 04:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] but shouldnt that mean they only play in little places?
[snapback]98322[/snapback]​
[/quote]

"Eddie rips up the little places tour" I love it! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think it has a nice ring to it [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It has arrived!!!! well most of it. I dont have the signed photo yet!!

But im happy. and the biography was pretty good. if a little out of date

I've been waiting a year for my signed photo [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

*taps foot*

haha unlucky. it said in the letter They will be sent out when the band tour this year....I wonder how much people sell those photos for on ebay

They're always on there [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I hope i get my re-subscription form soon, i'm getting worried. Dont want to miss out on the next issue. It must have been a year since i re-suscribed, or nearly a year.

Just send of for a new one completly and get all the stuff again

Back