Maiden-fans against racism

A

Anonymous

Due to recent events on the IM BB (yes I know you guys hate that site), Tony The Tiger, a IM BB user, has made a petition against racism that will be sent in to Rod Smallwood at Sanctuary and the PR dept.

Even though many of you dislike the IM BB, I urge you to sign this petition!

Thank you very much.

URL: [a href=\'http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/928986717\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/928986717[/a]

Racism, in all its ugly forms, shall never be forgotten and never be tolerated. Nazism, South Africa, Southern States of the US in the 50's, and even certain extreme political parties of today...we must be on our guard against racism, cos it's still out there.

Hence I signed the petition, of course.

-T

Sorry if being of topic,

Is the forum down? Can't access to it

Btw, racism shouldn't been allowed on any board

[!--QuoteBegin-Ironeath+May 26 2004, 10:51 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ironeath @ May 26 2004, 10:51 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Sorry if being of topic,

Is the forum down? Can't access to it [/quote]
Yes. Think Skunk is trying to implement the layout ideas that has been floating around.
Banners etc.

[!--QuoteBegin-GhostofCain+May 26 2004, 08:29 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(GhostofCain @ May 26 2004, 08:29 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]What were those recent events?

BTW, I have obviously signed the petition.[/quote]
Thank you all for signing!

GoC: There were A LOT of racial comments coming from certain BB'ers in the Fightbox that the mods didn't want to deal with, so Tony The Tiger started this petition.

But with the Fightbox getting the boot, things will hopefully start to look better now.

damn racists
I hate racists, and any other -ists too.

So obviously, im signing it. [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I can't understand that they let racist posts pass onto the IMBB. You won't see any of those last for long on THIS BB anyway! [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Luckily enough, there aren't any here, as maidenfans.com visitors aren't that stupid [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 26 2004, 08:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 26 2004, 08:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I can't understand that they let racist posts pass onto the IMBB. You won't see any of those last for long on THIS BB anyway!  [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Luckily enough, there aren't any here, as maidenfans.com visitors aren't that stupid  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Got that right Mav. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 26 2004, 08:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 26 2004, 08:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I can't understand that they let racist posts pass onto the IMBB. You won't see any of those last for long on THIS BB anyway!  [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Luckily enough, there aren't any here, as maidenfans.com visitors aren't that stupid  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I've quit that damn sh**hole now...

I'll still be sending in the petition with my case on why the powermad monkey's explanations are unexplainable and they've torn the members there clean in two.

There's no possible explanation for allowing that type of crap and acting on much less serious things. I can't believe that she (Skunk) gets paid to administrate that board and look after their websites etc.

So from now on I'll be floating around all the different Maiden boards, as they seem much better managed. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+May 26 2004, 09:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ May 26 2004, 09:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Signing was my only choice.
Beat racism! [/quote]
Good choice!! Mine also! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Tony The Tiger+May 26 2004, 11:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tony The Tiger @ May 26 2004, 11:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I've quit that damn sh**hole now...

I'll still be sending in the petition with my case on why the powermad monkey's explanations are unexplainable and they've torn the members there clean in two.

There's no possible explanation for allowing that type of crap and acting on much less serious things.  I can't believe that she (Skunk) gets paid to administrate that board and  look after their websites etc.

So from now on I'll be floating around all the different Maiden boards, as they seem much better managed. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
So Skunk isn't doing anything??

[!--QuoteBegin-GhostofCain+May 28 2004, 10:18 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(GhostofCain @ May 28 2004, 10:18 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] So Skunk isn't doing anything?? [/quote]
Today at 11:02 Skunk modified the Rules to added "Do not bring race, religion, or sexuality into any argument. You don't necessarily have to be 100% politically correct, but blatant hatred will not be tolerated." [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Tony The Tiger+May 28 2004, 10:21 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tony The Tiger @ May 28 2004, 10:21 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Today at 11:02 Skunk modified the Rules to added "Do not bring race, religion, or sexuality into any argument. You don't necessarily have to be 100% politically correct, but blatant hatred will not be tolerated." [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Well, I have always found her to be rather nice, and her latest addition seems to prove my thoughts.

signed, me and my friends are being alienated by skunk [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-PHLEG+May 26 2004, 02:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(PHLEG @ May 26 2004, 02:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I hate racists, and any other -ists too. [/quote]
I sincerely hope that doesn't include guitarists, vocalists, bassists, bicyclists, optimists, scientists or even David Letterman's Top Ten Lists. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+May 30 2004, 03:20 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ May 30 2004, 03:20 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I sincerely hope that doesn't include guitarists, vocalists, bassists, bicyclists, optimists, scientists or even David Letterman's Top Ten Lists. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-PHLEG+May 26 2004, 08:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(PHLEG @ May 26 2004, 08:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] damn racists
I hate racists, and any other -ists too.

So obviously, im signing it. [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
you hate 7th day advent hopists?? [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

im not racist.. i just hate niggers........ JOKE JOKE JOKE

ill sign it ok, i cant understand racism to be honest but im not a supporter of it

While I understand doigniter's joke, I think this shows us that the word with double-g should be censored, what do you think?

Back