Madison Square Garden sold out before public sale?

deslock

Invader
I was logged into TicketMaster right at 12:00:00 and attempted to buy tickets (of any type and quantity) for the New York show, but none are available.

I'm sure not all of the tickets legitimately sold through the pre-sales... I'm guessing they sold batches to various 3rd party scalping sites. What a racket.

Anyone get tickets to this show?

I know someone who has. But she bought through the Maiden FC presale.

Last edited:
Was 12:00 when they went on sale? Then it sounds more like a technical error to me.

Soon as I logged on at 12 it said no tickets available. Refreshed the page for 20 minutes, finally got tickets in Section 118.

Apparently the site was a bit of a mess. People were being told there was nothing or next to nothing left, but they kept on refreshing and got better selections.

I refreshed ticketmaster for 30 minutes and gave up. Tried again a couple hours later, and again just now.

Was about to give in and pay $132/ticket (more than double face value) at one of the sanctioned scalper sites, but then a $27/ticket service fee popped up. That irritated me enough to cancel it. Might just wait for the blu-ray this time.

I was logged into TicketMaster right at 12:00:00 and attempted to buy tickets (of any type and quantity) for the New York show, but none are available.

I'm sure not all of the tickets legitimately sold through the pre-sales... I'm guessing they sold batches to various 3rd party scalping sites. What a racket.

Anyone get tickets to this show?
I was waiting at exactly 12 like you and had to refresh a dozen times or so before I finally landed a SINGLE 99.00 ticket. I took the plunge as I really wanted to see Maiden again, but if it really was just that the website was screwed up I'm disappointed that I was only able to snag one ticket.

I bet they add another date to Madison square garden. A few times they've done that in the uk when either the O2 or Earl's Court have sold out really quickly.

I bet they add another date to Madison square garden. A few times they've done that in the uk when either the O2 or Earl's Court have sold out really quickly.
Supposedly no more USA shows are being added in the current schedule.

I'm hoping for a second leg with a concert in MA or CT.

Back