LOUDNESS

Siddharth

Long Distance Trooper
One of the best traditional Metal bands, in my opinion. I won't call them unknown or obscure but they should've been as big as Maiden and Priest. They are from Japan and have released around 28 studio albums! Their 80s stuff is classic Heavy Metal, in the early 90s they moved more towards Pantera styled groove and from late 90s to early 2000s had that Nu Metal/Industrial phase but again in the later albums shifted towards their classic sound with more down-tuned heavy riffage. Akira Takasaki is a great guitarist and very underrated. His classic work often draws comparison with George Lynch, Criss Oliva and even Eddie Van Halen.
Actually, I'm also a bit new to them but liked the music so far...

For many (along with me) their introduction to the band would have been their classic hit Crazy Nights:

I will give you another track, though highly underrated, has some really awesome riffing in it:

One of the best traditional Metal bands, in my opinion. I won't call them unknown or obscure but they should've been as big as Maiden and Priest. They are from Japan and have released around 28 studio albums! Their 80s stuff is classic Heavy Metal, in the early 90s they moved more towards Pantera styled groove and from late 90s to early 2000s had that Nu Metal/Industrial phase but again in the later albums shifted towards their classic sound with more down-tuned heavy riffage. Akira Takasaki is a great guitarist and very underrated. His classic work often draws comparison with George Lynch, Criss Oliva and even Eddie Van Halen.
Actually, I'm also a bit new to them but liked the music so far...

For many (along with me) their introduction to the band would have been their classic hit Crazy Nights:
soccer skills world cup

I will give you another track, though highly underrated, has some really awesome riffing in it:
I still listen to their old songs, the lyrics have a lot of meaning.

Back