Lord of the ringgs, the return of the King

Only a couple of 5 times.

I saw the movie 2 days ago. It was ok, but not more.

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Dec 30 2003, 09:32 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Dec 30 2003, 09:32 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Only a couple of 5 times.

I saw the movie 2 days ago. It was ok, but not more. [/quote]
5 times isn't bad.... [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You have a lot of time, eyh? [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Dec 30 2003, 12:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Dec 30 2003, 12:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Anybody of you also has read the book? [/quote]
I've read it.

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Dec 30 2003, 11:54 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Dec 30 2003, 11:54 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I've read it. [/quote]
I also read the "Hobbit" and currently the "Silmarillion"!
Tolkien was awesome [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Dec 30 2003, 03:25 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Dec 30 2003, 03:25 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Anybody of you also has read the book? [/quote]
I read the entire trilogy every year and have been doing so since about 1980.

You must know it inside out by now.. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Dec 30 2003, 03:33 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Dec 30 2003, 03:33 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I also read the "Hobbit" and currently the "Silmarillion"!
Tolkien was awesome  [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I've read the hobbit to, and i think it's somhow better than the other books.

Back