Look what I found!

Greetings from México!! Here I show you Iron Maiden Somewhere In Time on blue vinyl. Sounds great!! How rare is this??

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

SANY0218.jpg

SANY0227.jpg

Ha! That's awesome! Bievenido, Ca! Siempre es bueno ver a un compa en los foros.

Where'd you find it? Online or at a market?

Hola Onhell! Gracias, es bueno ver que por aquí hay paisanos... eres de México también??

Well, a friend of mine have been collecting Iron Madien stuff for many years. He told me he was selling some items from his collection. I went through the stuff and this is the record I liked the most. He sold it to me for 500 pesos. That would be like 40 dollars. He told me he had bought it in one of hi trips to Europe. This is a Greek edition.

This is a really well done, new quality bootleg. It is available in six or seven different colours. I don't know whether it's rare or not, though.

Σαμγουερ ιν Ταιμ.
Man that's hilarious!!!  :p
I didn't know they even released Maiden albums in greeklish.If I hadn't SIT on vinyl I might seriously consider getting it.
It must be rare.Blue vinyl plus Greek version - this must be rare!!!

What an awesome vinyl! I'm not sure how rare it is, exactly, but I definitely wouldn't let go of that! Whatever you do, don't sell it (unless you sell it to me, of course  :p)!

Murder89 said:
Σαμγουερ ιν Ταιμ.
Man that's hilarious!!!  :p
I didn't know they even released Maiden albums in greeklish.If I hadn't SIT on vinyl I might seriously consider getting it.
It must be rare.Blue vinyl plus Greek version - this must be rare!!!

I Kind of had the impression they had tried to write the english titles in greek letters, haha!! Is this common in greek editions?
HallowedBeMyName said:
What an awesome vinyl! I'm not sure how rare it is, exactly, but I definitely wouldn't let go of that! Whatever you do, don't sell it (unless you sell it to me, of course  :p)!

I wouldn't sell it for the world, haha!! and don't worry, in the very unlikely case that I would like to sell it, I will think of you...  :p

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
That is freaking AWESOME! Imagine if you had all the colors!

I'm happy I have 'em all. The clear vinyl looks wicked as well as the violet marble one.

Earendil Ancient Mariner said:
I Kind of had the impression they had tried to write the english titles in greek letters, haha!! Is this common in greek editions?

Nope.It's the first time I'm seeing anything like that. Some of my vinyls are 15-20 years old and I know a few people much older than me that certainly don't own anything like that.

Back