Long Distance Running - Where In The World Are You?

If somebody ever talked like that about my city...

spongebob-meme-spongebob-squarepants.gif

Your city matters. Neubraunschweig doesn't.

@Phobos - I didn't mean to offend you and sorry if I did. I grew up in Ontario and I feel entitled to make fun of other provinces.
No offense taken in the least! New Brunswick was nice to grow up in the the 80s and 90s (I'm 37) but now it feels like a dying province. If you're not bilingual it's incredibly difficult to land a decent job. I have by B.A. and stuff but it means squat now.

So. Why does NB exist? The trees. Lol. Big tourist attraction.

No offense taken in the least! New Brunswick was nice to grow up in the the 80s and 90s (I'm 37) but now it feels like a dying province. If you're not bilingual it's incredibly difficult to land a decent job. I have by B.A. and stuff but it means squat now.

So. Why does NB exist? The trees. Lol. Big tourist attraction.

Hey, you're our age (me and @Perun)

Yeah man, I know what that's about. That's why I moved to Ottawa. What's your BA in?

I currently live in Tunisia. I am both Greek and French. Maiden might be playing live next year outside Athens, my hometown. I hope I'll be able to make it to the gig. I also hope they will play a few new tunes, especially The Parchment and Hell on Earth. Cheers

Hey, you're our age (me and @Perun)

Yeah man, I know what that's about. That's why I moved to Ottawa. What's your BA in?
I went to STU. I wanted to go to Concordia in Montreal because they have an amazing Creative Writing progam; but Quebec is very expensive if you're first moving there. Anyway, sorry for the diatribe. I have a Major in English with a double Minor in History and Sociology, and a concentration in Creative Writing. It isn't nearly as impressive it may sound. It sure isn't employable. Haha!

I went to STU. I wanted to go to Concordia in Montreal because they have an amazing Creative Writing progam; but Quebec is very expensive if you're first moving there. Anyway, sorry for the diatribe. I have a Major in English with a double Minor in History and Sociology, and a concentration in Creative Writing. It isn't nearly as impressive it may sound. It sure isn't employable. Haha!
Hey man, I have a BA in history with minors in English and political science, and now I'm a middle manager at a pretty well known company. A BA is useful!

I do have a ticket for the Göteborg show too, yes.

Are we planning an actual meet-up next year? Please say we are.
Are these two lines related in the same context?

Meet in next year = Göteborg
Or
Meet in next year =meet somewhere (could Göteborg, could be somewhere else as well)

If you drew a line connecting Berlin and Vienna, then found the middle and went a bit sout-west, you'd find me.
We got much cheaper beer here, too.

Prague, or Plzeñ?

Edit: I'm aware that ~ was the wrong symbol to put above the n, but inverted ^ wasn't available on my keyboard :confused:

Back