Long Distance Running - Where In The World Are You?

R@inmaker

Educated Fool
Hey Maidenfans,

This has probably been done before but kinda curious where fellow fans are located. I'll go first. I'm in the Phoenix, Arizona, USA area. Part of the goal here is to also find fellow local fans for the next shows ! :shred:

Hey Maidenfans,

This has probably been done before but kinda curious where fellow fans are located. I'll go first. I'm in the Phoenix, Arizona, USA area. Part of the goal here is to also find fellow local fans for the next shows ! :shred:
I don't think it's the right place on this forum to post this kind of thread... You can do that in the "general discussions" or the "community" areas. ;)

wait, you mean i'm supposed to read forum rules ???? okay, maybe i'll move there and maybe the thread already exists, right ??
I think it's an interesting thread that you've created, to meet people at shows and so, but it's more a general discussion thread than something about Maiden. ;)

well damn we got German, Greece, Canada and USA so far - nobody to catch a beer with before show yet though lol

P

Oh cool, maybe you can explain to me the point of New Brunswick's existence, I never really saw it.
If somebody ever talked like that about my city...

spongebob-meme-spongebob-squarepants.gif

Same here. I live in the desert outside of town. I rock out to desert-sounding Maiden like "To Tame a Land" and "The Nomad" and laugh as I drain Lake Mead to water my grass which has no real right to grow in the desert.
There's a lot of desert outside of Phoenix lol. Which direction? I'm in Queen Creek and, yes, agree too much sprawl. I'd like to move up to Pinetop but my finances are not accommodating me currently...

Back