Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm eating a mix of yogurt, cranberries, chia seeds, teff seeds, amaranth seeds, flaxseed, black cumin, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cocoa beans right now. Taste leaves much to be desired, but this is an All-Star selection of superfoods so can't complain.

I'm eating a mix of yogurt, cranberries, chia seeds, teff seeds, amaranth seeds, flaxseed, black cumin, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cocoa beans right now. Taste leaves much to be desired, but this is an All-Star selection of superfoods so can't complain.
Everyone around me is getting married, buying houses, having kids etc... and i'm sat drinking beer on the toilet
Can't really decide which is more depressive. On the other hand, chia seeds, teff seeeds, flaxseed, for fuck's sake.

Can't really decide which is more depressive. On the other hand, chia seeds, teff seeeds, flaxseed, for fuck's sake.

Those ones don't taste bad, really. In fact, they don't taste like anything. It's the turmeric and ginger that's messing me up.

That stage is really quite small, and very close to the toilets
Even Maiden themselves could only fit the drums on there ...
lineup1976-3.jpg

There can't have been many people watching that gig, the pub isn't all that big, even without the pool tables.

Back