Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

To be honest, I can't really distinguish between all those singers. They all sound like raped muppets to me.

Thanks for the congrats everybody!

I can't remember who recommended it, but Sigh No More is my favorite Gamma Ray album now.

*raises hand* Nice dude!

@Mosh: Rebellion in Dreamland is an awesome song indeed! I saw it live 4 years ago, check this vid (filmed by my wife):

Check the audience roaring along!

Gives me the chills again. Need to see this band. Soon!

I do like listening to a bit of Gamma Ray occasionally. Rebellion in Dreamland is a great song, and the entire Land of the Free album is pretty good. I also like the song Heaven or Hell. But I just can't have overly much of the band at once.

Yep, I agree with Perun. If it comes up on shuffle, it's okay, but if I try to listen to a whole Gamma Ray album, I just turn it off. Oh well.

If it comes up on shuffle, it's okay, but if I try to listen to a whole Gamma Ray album, I just turn it off. Oh well.
This. But that kind of goes for all Power Metal for me. Even albums like Walls of Jericho, which are supposed to be Power Metal classics, I can't sit through. But Victim of Fate is an awesome song! :shred:

I hereby join the round of congratulations for Foro on his expanding family!

Still trying to figure out where things are on the not-so-recently-revised forum format. Sorry for not posting more, may come up for air later in the summer.

Thanks for the congrats everybody!

Check the audience roaring along!

Gives me the chills again. Need to see this band. Soon!

Awesome! I also got Skeletons in the Closet a few days ago, they're an awesome live band!

I'm also digging a lot of their slower hair metal inspired songs:

This. But that kind of goes for all Power Metal for me. Even albums like Walls of Jericho, which are supposed to be Power Metal classics, I can't sit through. But Victim of Fate is an awesome song! :shred:

I could listen to Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part II twice a day and 3 times a day on weekends. In fact, I'm gonna fire it up now!!

I don't know if I'm in the mood to multi-task. I think I can rock OR roll... Dunno about both right now...

I haven't tried any BG albums yet, but that Time Stands Still song is pretty awesome.

You can also try to rock till you drop. Rolling should be a lot easier then.

Back