Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

[!--QuoteBegin-Tormentor+May 18 2003, 07:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tormentor @ May 18 2003, 07:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Well, ya gotta be proud of some kind of selfaccomplishment.
That's one out of, hopefully, many.  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
well there are a few ... lol

cheers .. i defo think the degree was the biggest cuz it took me 4 years and a heck loada debt [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

but now i get to teach the kiddies ..

the other 'acheivement' is bagging the hairy monkey rw [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

was quite an acheivemnt pulling my fluffy duckie too [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

/me passes everyone sick bags round ..

sorry ..ill control meself in future [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I need some happy thoughts to day.... I did just realise that it is alredy Monday [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

/me passes u a small cute kitten [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
and some chocolate ( and hopes u like both )

[!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A kitten and chocolate the night is loking better by the secund.

TY [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

kittens always rock... especially if they have a funky studded collar and arent white ( like my cat)

and chocolate is always great [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I got my 2 cats when they was adolt so I never got to see them as kittens. But they are rely cute any way [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

aww .. pants!

yeah we got our cat as an adult !!

kittens are so cute and small and mew lots

oooooooohhh !

/me gets aoo excitable and mushy over cuteness [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think that is aloud when it comes to kittens [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hmm no one to play with to day....

Kittens are adorable and wonderful, as long as they don't pee in your shoes, or investigate the laws of gravity by testing how quick your favorite objects can fall from a shelf, etc. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ....once that is settled, cats are the best companions you can ever have.

yayayayayaya for cats !!!!! ( but defo not with the peeing in the shoes thing [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

My cats have never than that.....

glad to hear it ..

neithers mine .. just on the kitchen rug [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

if she tried to pee in my boots .. shed have to position her bum at least a foot off the ground to reach the top [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back