Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I dig that...I'm looking at my broken bike. A kid backed into it the other night.  Oh, well, its life, and the insurance company will fix it like new!

What, do we have an automatic correction of errors of the the/I'M TOO FUCKING LAZY TO SPELLCHECK kind?

Oh, fantastic, it appeared already in the preview. Glorious.

Erm yeah. But I just don't like Billy Crystal - he really gets on my wick for some reason. But De Niro doing comedy is always brilliant.

Zoolander, an opus dedicated to stupidity  :wub: EPIC !! without De Niro, but with Benjamin Stiller  :yey:
zoolanderSPLASH.jpg

:D yeah, meet the parents was really brilliant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcyLNHA7QgA

____no5 said:
but with Benjamin Stiller

I believe his preferred name is "Ben Stiller". That's how he is named in advertisements for his movies.

In fact, all persons named "Benjamin" prefer to be called "Ben". There's a Canadian around here who can confirm that.

Kevin Pietersen got 152 runs from 181 balls today (and yesterday). Bloody good knock, if you ask me.

Shame it will be overshadowed by Ian Bell's imminent 200+.

SMX and Deano have written about this before, but I've had the chance to listen to Siruis channel Buzzsaw today, and so far I've heard 'Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son', 'Aces High', and 'The Trooper' today.  What a great way to spend the day!!!

Then it appears I started listening before you today, also stopped earlier - since the three I heard from 8am to 1pm Denver time were "The Number Of The Beast", "Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son" and "Aces High".

During the same exact span of time yesterday, they played "The Number Of The Beast", "Flight Of Icarus" and "Killers". And the day before that included "2 Minutes To Midnight" and "Murders In The Rue Morgue".

Generally speaking, Buzzsaw averages about one Maiden song every 2 hours. And about the same rate for Metallica, AC/DC and Van Halen. Maybe one song every 3 hours for Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Ozzy solo, Dio* and Led Zeppelin. Those bands are the core of the Buzzsaw lineup.

* This means anything Dio sings on - Rainbow, Sabbath or Dio.

Back