Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

wasted155 said:
__no5 got booted down again, clearly a mod move, and he asked LC to stop booting.  And, from his statement, its clear that he did boot him.

Since people keep blaming LC for this, and it's starting to annoy LC, let me clarify:
I am the one who did most of the kicking to no5.

And while I realize I may be beating a dead horse myself here, let me say:
Any further whining about this will just get no5 kicked some more.
So everyone can shut up about this now, or else no5 goes to -214 or something like that.

It's a joke. I'm not really gonna kick him down that low ... today. :bigsmile:

You guys, its just a thread in the madness forum, its just a bit of fun, chill out, smoke some shit or something. As Perun clarified, it was an April Fool's joke that lasted like 2 days or something, this is not a disaster, we can live with this, we have lives outside of the computer. I had an exam anyway so it all didn't affect me too much.  As for the whole __no5 thing, SMX, LC or whatever other mod can kick who they bloody well please, they're not morons, I think we can all agree they are sensible men and when they kick someone it's for a good reason (at least most of the time :p). So let's go back to posting madness.

All this deadly seriousness on this thread has made me wanna shun it for a while.  :eek:

Pretty soon I'll be going to a taste test for the potential wedding menu.  The rep said "come hungry".  :D

Well said, Natalie, Spam on!

@GK, sounds like your tummy is in for a good time.

Mine is in for a bag of potato chips and my 4 remaining bottles of Heiniken.

Genghis Khan said:
All this deadly seriousness on this thread has made me wanna shun it for a while.  :eek:

Pretty soon I'll be going to a taste test for the potential wedding menu.  The rep said "come hungry".  :D

Can I come?

LooseCannon said:
I'm not saying I've never kicked no5.  I'm saying that the majority of it isn't me.  I kick someone when I feel they need kicking.  Like Thousand_Suns.  Nobody goes back and criticizes me for that now, do they?

But then there are these:
This wasn't sent to other mods.  So yes, I am considering it accusatory.

I sent it to you because I had the feeling it could be you, you had gave me the feeling that you hate this thread
...but I was not sure that it was you that did it

from the other hand I was sure that even if it was you that deleted it,
you would never have done it without the ok of the other mods too not for this thread

so I didn't blame you personaly, I just wanted an answer, that's all

the fact that I sent you that pm shows that I feel a bit comfortably with you and I consider you a reasonable guy
-and as there is an endless problem with one of the mod team, I didn't want to sent it to all three, that's all

Besides in the other now deleted thread, I said 'they deleted it' not 'he deleted it'

Like Thousand_Suns.

well _suns was _suns, and I hope you don't really believe that what I have for user rating is fair or really represents me

So I got drunk off of champagne tonight...I feel so decadent. And I got high. And now I have that Because I GOt High song stuck in my head.

Natalie said:
So I got drunk off of champagne tonight...I feel so decadent. And I got high. And now I have that Because I GOt High song stuck in my head.

Wow.  Drunk off champagne is so European.  High is so Mexican.  It's you! :D

I had to share this.

Emo_hitler.jpg

Natalie said:
So I got drunk off of champagne tonight...I feel so decadent.
Proper Champagne I take it. Not some mock up Sparkling white labelled falsely as such.

Not that I'm precious about what is called Champagne, or whatever, its that you can't (or you shouldn't) call it Cheddar Cheese unless it comes from some place south-east of Weston-Super-Mare, so why call it Champagne if the grape is grown in California?

____no5 said:
from the other hand I was sure that even if it was you that deleted it,
you would never have done it without the ok of the other mods too not for this thread

Bad news, bucko. The mods have no particular love for this thread. That's why we keep fucking with it. And we have already discussed deleting it several times. No answer yet on that one. It could still happen.

____no5 said:
I hope you don't really believe that what I have for user rating is fair or really represents me

Yes, it does. If anything, your rating is far too high.

Just to clarify: any thread in the spam forum is up for deleting, at any time, according to the webmaster.

Back