Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yax said:
Am I? Or is it only the world that's gone crazy? I'd say the latter. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, in a world where Britany Spears hair style and Paris Hilton's drive to the courthouse are newsworthy, yeah, maybe it is a mad world!!

Dudes.... and Ladies, I'm on leave and trapped in my house with all of my kids + a few more. I gotta get back to work..... ARRRRRRHHHHHH. I'll be in here as I can while on leave. Haha, 14000 by tomorrow? it's definitely possible. Remember, the original deadline for tomorrow was 13000, that was totally shattered. Man, I'm going crazy.... I need a drink....

Dude, I would love to be drinking with you!!!

I am working from home today.... which is much better than working from the office!

Yax is mad because no one is joining the Church Of Murray. We're all in the Church Of H!  :p

...Should I change my avatar to a Murray one? I have a few ideas...NAH! It's H or nothing  :D

Ah, that would explain the madness!

Maybe I should start a protestant branch for the worship of Janick... (he he he)

SPAM!
Here's "guess the quote". Raven's not allowed to answer. Neither is SMX. Not this question anyway.

"Yeah, I know I'm a legend, but how does that help my son?"

What metal musician would that be? Hint; He dislikes a certain ex. Thrash Metal band.

go up at last  B)

yannis.gif

Back