Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It looks fun it would be a lot of running and in off season I haven’t done much running so it would be a challenge but it would be worth it. Right now I’m leaning to the sevens mainly because there’s way to much standing around in American football compared to rugby. I wish I could watch him damn Canadians and there hockey lol :bigsmile:

Albie said:
Amy Winehouse - the woman that makes Britney Spears troubles seem a little pale in comparison.

if you speak about beauty, I 100% agree

but as for music, Amy Winehouse is a star of quality music, not just garbage like Britney
she has something -I find- of the old -and all time classic- ladies like Aretha or Ella
Britney is just another bitch

There is a lot of running in sevens, but the games don't last that long.

____no5 said:
if you speak about beauty, I 100% agree

but as for music, Amy Winehouse is a star of quality music, not just garbage like Britney
she has something -I find- of the old -and all time classic- ladies like Aretha or Ella
Britney is just another bitch
What I meant was the problems of drug/drink/loss of sanity/etc that Amy Winehouse is going through - as did Britney Spears. To be honest, I would not like to be in either's shoes.

Albie said:
There is a lot of running in sevens, but the games don't last that long.

Do you mean the games are shorter or just because its so damn fun. Anyway I have to go shovle some snow I should post more often and help the cause. Have a good one you two.

The games are only 15 minutes long - 7.5 minutes each half, or thereabouts. And you play on a full size pitch
___no5, the target was met and beaten. No I need to sleep as I return to work tomorrow. :D

Albie said:
What I meant was the problems of drug/drink/loss of sanity/etc that Amy Winehouse is going through - as did Britney Spears. To be honest, I would not like to be in either's shoes.

I feel that Britney did it more because it sells good to be a bit sex drugs and r'n'r ....like ok let's do it now that we are still young tommorow we got to make families, and bullshits like this

so Britney, very quick she got out of this, got married and had her baby 23 years old

I don't believ her, she is fake, built from the industry for the teens of planet earth

from the other hand Amy, she is a real, she really suffers -and for this she can perform like a big lady

she is a bit kitsch though, the way she is dressed and generally presents herself

other thing that I like : she is British -been a while that we didn't had something so big AND good made in Europe

____no5 said:
yeap !! what a talent !! he will be a grand this boy -for me, is allready a legent

Have you seen South Africa - Barbarians ? Good match, but I didn't understand why Premier Rugby tried to fear British player.

He didn't do anything faced to Rokocoko...

Albie said:
___no5, the target was met and beaten. No I need to sleep as I return to work tomorrow. :D

:bigsmile: Albie, the target was really beatten !! you can go to sleep now

Dodo57.gif

Albie said:

Nor being their children

porcnoz said:
Have you seen South Africa - Barbarians ? Good match, but I didn't understand why Premier Rugby tried to fear British player.

He didn't do anything faced to Rokocoko...

I see some highlights not the whole match

I saw it by chance.  So you missed fabulous Robinson playing !! I was surprised of how South Africa played that match.

Has anybody heard the new Ayreon album? Not yet officially released but there are advance copies floating around you- know- where. Great stuff!

I would, but I need to stop buying music, I've already spent 150 dollars this month!!! I need to go to meetings lol. "Hi, I'm Onhell and I'm a Musicholic." "Hi Onhell"...

Back