Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

[!--QuoteBegin-Bouffetout+Apr 7 2004, 01:38 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Bouffetout @ Apr 7 2004, 01:38 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] BUt seriously waht is the prize? nothing? [/quote]
Nothing. It's never been anything.

Nah I can't be bothered to tell AM about it!

yeah shadow no one else

and if you do you wont even be a shadow if you ban us all .......

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

here is the next one. wooo!!!! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

keep on trucking guys youre now at 1,436 [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:o--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_Assassin90+Apr 10 2004, 09:39 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_Assassin90 @ Apr 10 2004, 09:39 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Don't look to they eyes of a Shadow [/quote]
Never look in my eyes. Remember that, tomorrow.

1452 [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I log in at seven yeah
And I start spamming at nine
I got no time for sensibility
Yes, I'm spamming all the time

It seems to me
I could make serious posts
A lot better than I think I am
I guess that's why they call me
They call me the spamming man

Yeah, they call me the spamming man
I guess that's what I am

I get home a five o'clock
And log in to a nice silent board
Always seem to be wonderin'
Why there's no one going down here

It seems to me
I could make serious posts
A lot better than I think I am
I guess that's why they call
They call me the spamming man

Yeah, they call me the spamming man
I guess that's what I am

Mom have plants older than me. Should I be envious? Freud never wrote about that.

[!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back