Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

At this point it doesn't need to be a terrorist attack yet. It could be someone who is "mixed" up (mental and family problems). Whatever the reason, the gunman is not caught yet, this is causing a lot of unrest (besides the sadness and anger because of the three who died and the wounded).

Utrecht is the fourth city of the Netherlands and lies in our "middle"(central) province, Utrecht, the smallest province. Zeeland is in the southwest (mostly known for the 1953 North Sea flood).

300px-NederlandseProvinciesLarge.png

Last edited:
Hmm not really (at least not 23 minutes ago during a press conference).

People do take into account with that possibility of course.

Sadly I'm stuck with IE for work. We have Firefox, but the calculator tools we use for the financial work aren't compatible. Not that they're terribly compatible with IE, mind you.

I'll drink to that. Or I would if my delivery of cider had been left in the safe place like I asked. Why ask for a safe location to leave them if you're just gonna say no one was there to sign for them, APC Overnight?! Bastards. :mad:

I'll drink to that. Or I would if my delivery of cider had been left in the safe place like I asked. Why ask for a safe location to leave them if you're just gonna say no one was there to sign for them, APC Overnight?! Bastards. :mad:
I once ordered a card of button batteries from Amazon, thinking "they'll go through the letterbox okay". They ended up being sent back by the courier because the vendor had decided they needed to be signed for ... :confused:

Back