Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Merry Happy Christmas, everyone! We got a nice 5 inches of snow yesterday, making this the first white Christmas we've had in awhile. Now, it's time to celebrate the cultural appropriation of pagan and German traditions with some alcohol and food!

Half of the puzzle pieces are exactly the same shade of dark blue. :confused:
That's one of the things I love about those puzzles, you spend a week doing nothing but trying to figure out why the fuck something like this even exists. :p

But hey, the completed product is a joy.

What is this Christmas thing you speak of?

We celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ by giving each other gifts and eat until our bellies burst. You should accept him in your heart. He allows us to eat pork.

We celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ by giving each other gifts and eat until our bellies burst. You should accept him in your heart. He allows us to eat pork.

Not for me, then. I'm my own lord and saviour.

What is this Christmas thing you speak of?

Family and food. The Christmas date itself is handy, everyone is getting together and everyone is expected to be with their family so it has a great atmosphere. I know you're trolling a bit, we have same outlook on religion :) But as I grown older I came to appreciate this. There is no thing like family.

Fuck! I've got to stop keeping the water bottle next to the laptop. I've spilt it three times now, would be just punishment for the laptop to break already. Luckily it's constructed very well.

Back