Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

To all those who enjoyed it last time, I uh...

~~The President Speaks~~

Apparently people have some kind of issue with people joking about the LGBWTF community. What kind of losers get their panties twisted over this nonsense. The real worry is why none of the people have ever hit on ME. I'm lead to believe that all of this is just FAKE NEWS!

I mean, come on, look at me. Who WOULDN'T want to have a guy like this? Smart, sexy, handsome, powerful, rich - the kind of thing any gay guy would want to have for a boyfriend or husband.

But I haven't been hit on by any of them, which leads me to believe that, simply, they're non-existent. That's right. Gay people don't exist. It's simply more B.S. propaganda from CNN trying to steer our country in the wrong direction, and I'm NOT having IT!

Let me be quite clear - if any gay people existed in this country, then OBVIOUSLY I would have been hit on NUMEROUS times already! Heck, even those lesbians - I could change their sexual identities in 6.0 seconds. I mean, LOOK at this D*CK I have! NO ONE would EVER turn it down! It's YUUUGE.

That said, very few WOMEN have hit on me as well, other than my wives. This leads me to believe that, apart from them, women are also non-existent in this country. The ones you see are transgenders, all of them. More CNN creations to tear this country apart.

It's disgusting and appalling and I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!! IT'S TIME TO CHANGE THIS COUNTRY AND TURN IT AROUND!

Let's make Trump Nation GREAT AGAIN!!

Signed,
Donald J. Trump
Potentate of the CSA

And now it's time for...

~~Letters To The President~~

Joe said:
Well, I sure am looking forward to having to go back to getting meals from food pantries and poor houses, and spending weeks without utilities; thanks a lot Dictator Drumpf, you've done us proud.
Thank you very much for your support, young man. It's people like you who inspire me to do what I do.

Why in the hell does iTunes not allow me to add specific albums to my iPhone? This happens to me every now and then but I'm usually able to find a solution. I've done all the obvious things like updating software, rebooting, ticking "manually manage music" etc. but still there are some albums that simply do nothing when I drag them over the phone icon. Other albums get synced, no problem. These albums have been on my phone before but I've deleted them to make space for other stuff and now I'm unable to add them again...

Back