Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

6rng5l.gif

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has officially announced next year's inductees: Lou Reed, Green Day, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Bill Withers and the Paul Butterfield Blues Band will all join the class of 2015.

LOL

Green Day got in before Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Deep Purple. Green Day. Just let that sink in. I don't even hate Green Day, but man...

Brainfuck of the day #1: Alestorm included the Pirates of the Caribbean theme in their song, No Quarter:

Brainfuck of the day #2: We had something really bad predicted for this year...

Funny thing is, I knew both songs beforehand, but somehow both evaded my long-term memory.

Green Day got in before Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Deep Purple. Green Day. Just let that sink in. I don't even hate Green Day, but man...

Lou Reed: I disagree but can't object, he has been influential.

Green Day: Yes, they do deserve it ... but not yet. Why are they getting in on 25th anniversary of indie shit no one ever heard? Bring them in on the 25th anniversary of Dookie and it's cool.

Stevie Ray Vaughan: about damned time. No question he belongs; he's years overdue. This is the guy that should have been first ballot.

Joan Jett: hell no! If they want to induct a no-bullshit rock band that has endured for years, then it needs to be FUCKING MOTORHEAD. I love Joan Jett but she's not first in line.

Bill Withers, Butterfield Blues Band ... seriously?

Back