Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Jesus, you guys are tearin it up!

James LaBrie is good for what he does.

Open bar @ the bank xmas dinner. Cutin' a rug to come.

Stay tuned.

i didn't like james when i saw DT with maiden. It took me to listening to awake for me to appreciate him. So Mega, I suggest listening to Awake. (sorry if this post is gramatically incorect im too tired to properly type. Goodnight everybody)

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
I think he's an incredible singer. Why do you think he sucks? Give specific, detailed reasons please.

Half the time he sounds like he's using a nose plug.

A great example of someone with that type of voice is Russell Allen, but he can make it sounds badass.
Case in point: Paradise Lost.

Imagine what a horrible death it would be to be skinned, sliced to pieces and cooked in your own blood.

Thank H I'm not a tomato.

Starting a new job tomorrow in a new hotel: money's a little worse, but you can work as much as you want, even once a week, so that's a plus for a lazy guy like me.

Also got my last paycheck from the other hotel. Alot more then I thought, but who am I to complain?

Nothing to watch on TV but a really interesting tiger show on National Geographic, but the reception is horrible for some reason while the other channels are fine.

Lastly, as usual I can't sleep, too much stuff on my mind. Number one on the list is this really depressing flash game I played today called one chance: you accidentally invented a pathogen that will kill the entire human race in 6 days, and you have to make some decisions with your last days. No happy ending, and you can only play once, that's it.
After you die you can't restart. It's brilliant, but really fucking sad.

Mega said:
Lastly, as usual I can't sleep, too much stuff on my mind. Number one on the list is this really depressing flash game I played today called one chance: you accidentally invented a pathogen that will kill the entire human race in 6 days, and you have to make some decisions with your last days. No happy ending, and you can only play once, that's it.
After you die you can't restart. It's brilliant, but really fucking sad.

Sounds like a realistic game for a change.

Currently listening to Vicious Crusade, apparently the biggest Belarussian metal band, whatever that may mean. But they're actually not half bad, only their promo shots are a bit unfortunate. Just look at how the hotness of the lead singer is counterbalanced by the guy right of her:

8758_photo.jpg

You think that's bad, look at our winter: mostly hot, rains once a week and the worst part is that fucking wind.
Damn, I walked on the beach today with an umbrella, it was a near death experience.

TV in the night sucks, really sucky dead shows like Testees and Z rock are aired now. I fucking hate canadian comedies.

Mega said:
You think that's bad, look at our winter: mostly hot, rains once a week and the worst part is that fucking wind.
Damn, I walked on the beach today with an umbrella, it was a near death experience.

You poor soul. Unable to experience the joy of a peaceful night when the snow falls quietly, covering the world in a white blanket that makes it seem like peace on earth is actually possible. And then it snows again, and again and again and then at some point you think "hey, we've got enough snow, you can give it a rest now" and then it keeps snowing, and the snow on the sidewalk is tread on so much that it's just one slippery, icy mass that is really fun to slip out on. And then the snow suddenly starts to melt, and you realise it's been 20cm of snow because that's the depth of the puddle you unwittingly step in and everything is slobbery of snow, water and ice, and then over night it freezes again and all the puddles of freezingly cold water turn to ice and there is black ice everywhere and you slip out again all the time cursing that you still haven't gotten yourself a new wintercoat.

I wanna be in Israel right now.

Well I think snow is cool ;)

It's always something between hot and cold in my room. Not hot enough to put on short clothes and not cold enough to sleep with a blanket.

Mega said:
Well I think snow is cool ;)

It's always something between hot and cold in my room. Not hot enough to put on short clothes and not cold enough to sleep with a blanket.
i hate that. @ travis: we must be opposites then. :lol: winter is my favorite season

When you get 20 inches of snow followed by -25 degree F. windchills, it sucks BAD! And unlike other states that get a warm up and thaw, it stays freezing cold, possibly for 2 or 3 months with even more snow to come. Also, the MAIN highway that leads to Wisconsin has been shut down. Sure, it doesn't compare to the bad hurricanes and tornadoes we've had, but this still is quite bad. Thank God we didn't lose electricity.

Oh here, have a look out our front door:

P1020324.jpg

Peron said:
Yeah, you do remind me a bit of the way I was in your age.

Now I sound like an old fart, even though it was only what, eight years ago?

Oh.

Don't worry Per, your not old. You still have, like, 2 years to be young!

Now seriously, that last sentance made me think I was talking to my dad or something, so try to avoid stuff like that.
Internet Rep is SERIOUS BUSINESS

Back