LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some cities are not so good too: Oakland, Sacramento, Tacoma, Phoenix, Buffalo, San Antonio. But over all - not so bad as it seems at first sight.

So I looked at a couple of the shows you mentioned. Tacoma has like 200ish seats left, that's not bad at all.

San Antonio seems to be a little poor though.

It seems Rod has chosen the LOTB tour setlist - according to Steve.... :oops:

The whole set is really enjoyable to play. I didn't choose the set, funny enough. Usually me and Bruce choose it together, but it was actually… I thought it was Bruce that chose it, but apparently it was [manager] Rod [Smallwood]. It doesn't matter whose idea it is; any good idea is a good one.

Some cities are not so good too: Oakland, Sacramento, Tacoma, Phoenix, Buffalo, San Antonio. But over all - not so bad as it seems at first sight.
Phoenix, Albuquerque, Nashville and Buffalo aren't looking too good. But on a tour this big you can't expect every shows to be a massive success. Maiden tour a lot, and this time they don't have a strong support band. The gross will be higher than on TBOS and the tour will end up being a massive success. Even Brooklyn which was really slow to begin with is looking really good, they will maybe sell more tickets than in 2017.

That's very surprising.

Funny thing is that Steve had said (a interview last year before the concert in Spain) that the setlist was mostly chosen by Bruce:

But I wonder why Rod have to be involved with the setlist/s...

If I am not mistaken, Rod had the idea of grouping the songs into three different themes, but that does not mean he chose the songs. Excellent choices if he did though.

I think they should announce interesting target support for 35 dates in Canada & USA. In 2017 we have Ghost and now... The Raven Age - not most popular band in the US at all :) Greetings for fans!

I think they may have mistook their 2016 success as a sign that people would put up with The Raven Age, but really, that was fans enduring them to get to a Maiden that came too close to vanishing with Bruce's cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back