LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goal is almost always to get the hell out of there ASAP. Nothing drives me crazier than being stuck in a parking lot/garage. Thus, I try to get as much of a head start as possible without missing too much. With the exception of some smaller venue shows (such as ProgPowerUSA), it's been ages since I've actually seen a band take the final bow.

Welp, the hour is close at hand. I'm at work right now, typing this very word. And this word. And this. I'm on vacation until Monday starting tomorrow, and I'm waking my son up early and driving him to Bristow to see the Maiden show tomorrow night. He still has no idea. He doesn't even know I'm off tomorrow. I'm excited to share this with him. He's 17 and very knowledgeable about Maiden from a trivia perspective (probably because I'm a Maiden trivia nerd and quiz him all the damn time) and he like ask lots of questions, so this'll be a fun bonding experience.

15,000 on an 18,000 capacity venue is very good, considering they probably put about 16,500 tickets on sale.
Most venues never put the full capacity on sale, for safety reasons I guess.

more to do with the fact that the stage sometimes takes up seating sections. Especially true in basketball and football stadiums and arenas. Mind you they do have the addition of the floor at that point.

I am too, except for Maiden. I'll stick around for that. Maiden fan are the only metal fans I've seen that are largely not insufferable at shows.

I am always close to the exit during the last song and after Bruce has said "Goodnight" I run (to the hills, run for my life) to the tube station to make sure I do not miss the last train home. I would not miss a single song played by the band though.

In Atlanta, we got in the parking lot close so I knew we would be sitting for a good while before we would get out. As I wasn't driving it was a good excuse to drink a little more....no way I'm leaving a Maiden show early.

Hi everyone,

Due to the setlist having been confirmed by a reliable source (McBrain, N.) as not changing for Legacy of the Beast 2019, there will be no spoiler rules surrounding this tour. Please expect the spoiler rules to return for the next tour.

Thanks,
LC & the Mod Squad.
How about enforcing spoiler rules of a tour until all legs of that tour are completed? I guess if people don't want spoilers and are seeing them on this tour, they have no choice but to completely avoid this place until their show. That must suck.

How about enforcing spoiler rules of a tour until all legs of that tour are completed? I guess if people don't want spoilers and are seeing them on this tour, they have no choice but to completely avoid this place until their show. That must suck.
That could be 2-3 years, given some of the recent tours. It's unfeasible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back