LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you quote a Wiz post that notifies me as my post? And how does said Wiz quote link back to my Tailgunner Wieners quote?
giphy.gif

How did you quote a Wiz post that notifies me as my post? And how does said Wiz quote link back to my Tailgunner Wieners quote?
He hit reply to your message, replaced it with the emoji response Wiz offered, changed the name to say “Black Wizard”, and proceeded to blow your mind.

The USA tour tee is by far the best - design wise. The back print on the Aces High shirt ruins it for me. Not that I have anything against AMOLAD; I just don't like when they mix and match artworks like that.

The US event shirt looks pretty good. I like the back. Might pre order that and the tour book.

Can someone recognize the first Eddie (from left to right) in this US event shirt?

first one- ? Trooper or POM Eddie?
second one - Powerslave Eddie...?
third one - SIT Eddie
fourth one - Killers Eddie?

Attachments

• legacy-of-the-beast-2019-tour-usa-tee.png
    legacy-of-the-beast-2019-tour-usa-tee.png
    727.9 KB · Views: 25
Yep, They should take care about that. You must add all the drawings and photoshoped creations by fans that are out there in social media. All of that could ruined the great Eddie that Derek Riggs made for album covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back