Lady Gaga: "Nicko is a Sexy Beast!"

Stallion Duck said:
Yea me neither. What about a Gaga/Bruce duet? :D

Hahah in her dream,that would be everything that Bruce don't wanna be...,i just remember when he was talk about Britney on Rock In Rio gig,hhah explain everything...

If you thought Britney 'Fuckin Spears was fuckin' cool take a fuckin' look at us you motherfuckers you lame fucks,COZ THIS IS FUCKIN'  METAL AND IT AIN'T FUCKIN' COOL and we gonna tear your fuckin' heads off !!!!

BRUCE DICKINSON ON ROCK IN RION gig:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq5PNFhkPWk

:edmetal:

Lady Gaga fits with Britney Spears and IRON MAIDEN fits with METAL and ROck ,end of discussion.

I can already hear Bruce singing the Bad Romance chorus.

BruceBruceSRB said:
If you thought Britney 'Fuckin Spears was fuckin' cool take a fuckin' look at us you motherfuckers you lame fucks,COZ THIS IS FUCKIN'  METAL AND IT AIN'T FUCKIN' COOL and we gonna tear your fuckin' heads off !!!!

BRUCE DICKINSON ON ROCK IN RION gig:

Yeah, really glad they left that off the live album. Bruce's worst rant ever, I'm passing it as a "heat of the moment" thing.

Look, BruceBruceSRB, we all love Iron Maiden, that's why we are here. And I think it is safe to say most of us, if not all, prefer heavy metal to pop music. You don't need to point out to any of us that metal is better than pop, especially not with this childish attitude. Seriously, you're making Manowar look like English butlers. If you want to slag pop music, fine, but keep it civil, and please, say something we haven't heard yet. Believe it or not, it's boring.

Perun said:
Yeah, really glad they left that off the live album. Bruce's worst rant ever, I'm passing it as a "heat of the moment" thing.

Look, BruceBruceSRB, we all love Iron Maiden, that's why we are here. And I think it is safe to say most of us, if not all, prefer heavy metal to pop music. You don't need to point out to any of us that metal is better than pop, especially not with this childish attitude. Seriously, you're making Manowar look like English butlers. If you want to slag pop music, fine, but keep it civil, and please, say something we haven't heard yet. Believe it or not, it's boring.

Amen to that.

Perun said:
Bruce's worst rant ever, I'm passing it as a "heat of the moment" thing.
Yeah, you're fuckin' right, I fuckin' hate when he fuckin' says that :D (Now really, he should stop swearing in concerts).

Respect for Lady Gaga for listening to Maiden, but that doesn't make her music good. It is better than most of today's pop stars, but I still won't buy or listen to her music...

Perun said:

You r right i overreacted don't take it all for granted i just don't see Iron maiden and Lady Gaga related in this universe  :cheers:

BruceBruceSRB said:
You r right i overreacted don't take it all for granted i just don't see Iron maiden and Lady Gaga related in this universe  :cheers:
There ya go. :)

Except for the visual evidence above.

When it comes to swearing, I'm fine with it, but Bruce's rants from RiR got cut because he was unnecessarily calling out other acts. Britney Spears? Really?

maidenhead1996 said:
I really don't like her music and find it bad.
Again: Nonsense. Try being a bit more objective.

I don't like her music. Actually, I hate her kind of music. It's really not for me.

But it's not bad music. I just don't like it. To be frank, she makes excellent music - It's innovative, executed perfectly, catchy with great production - And the quality of the songs are good. And she doesn't sing bad either. It's great music. It's just not music that appeals to me.

I would say you can find something bad for yourself, as long as you don't consider that opinion universal Truth.

Perun said:
I would say you can find something bad for yourself, as long as you don't consider that opinion universal Truth.
It's just a matter of definition then - Semantics. I guess what I and maidenhead are talking is semantics.

I don't know anything about Lady Gaga, and i usually think she's something related more to image than music. That's prejudice, i know.

Rotam said:
I don't know anything about Lady Gaga, and i usually think she's something related more to image than music. That's prejudice, i know.
No that's true.

Jesus christ with a side of pickles, how is it even possible to have a band this grand as your favorite and still write music this awful?

She's like the third pop star to say that in the last year.

I wonder if it has anything to do with Eddie. A lot of these pop stars are based mostly on image and out of all the metal bands, Maiden's image is the most iconic.

Back