Lady Gaga: "Nicko is a Sexy Beast!"

Mosh

PM me your Nightwish album rankings!
Staff member
gaganicko.jpg
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/gen ... aiden.html

Got a laugh out of this story. I found it interesting that she named herself after Radio Gaga. So what do you guys think? Is she really into these bands? I think so. I think all of the things she does is based on the 80's. There is even an 80's band that I remember one of the players who looked just like her.

Well, that's like this : You're a terrible singer and singing on your own but you're an Iron Maiden fan. She is singing bad and making bad music but that doesn't change the fact that she is an Iron Maiden fan. (if she really is, I think she is) The only difference is : your singing irritates people, her singing makes money.

maidenhead1996 said:
Well, that's like this : You're a terrible singer and singing on your own but you're an Iron Maiden fan. She is singing bad and making bad music but that doesn't change the fact that she is an Iron Maiden fan. (if she really is, I think she is) The only difference is : your singing irritates people, her singing makes money.
Yeah, I'm not that big on Lady GaGa, but to say she makes bad music is pure nonsense.

maidenhead1996 said:

I disagree.  I don't like pop in general, but Lady Gaga is great, because she writes her own music, can play multiple instruments, writes the songs, designs the costumes, and she can really sing.  She has a deeper "cher like" voice when she's really going for it, and sounds fantastic. 

chaosapiant said:
I disagree.  I don't like pop in general, but Lady Gaga is great, because she writes her own music, can play multiple instruments, writes the songs (with help of RedOne), designs the costumes, and she can really sing.  She has a deeper "cher like" voice when she's really going for it, and sounds fantastic.  
She doesn't write everything by herself, mind you! Don't forget RedOne.

BruceBruceSRB said:
IRON MAIDEN is music for REAL METALHEADS and LADY GAGA is for wankers !!! :rocker:
*sighs*
I just love music elitism.

Edit: Saw that the my response had gone missing so I typed it out again.

BruceBruceSRB said:
IRON MAIDEN is music for REAL METALHEADS and LADY GAGA is for wankers !!! :rocker:

Don't you just love the way some people show off their maturity?

BruceBruceSRB said:
And the most intelligent comment of the year award goes to....
SinisterMinisterX said:
There were dozens.
yes but this one looked exactly the same.

Was going to post this

============
Lady Gaga might be wearing a pop crown, but through the meat dresses and mile of make-up, there's a rock fan hiding underneath.

Not only is she teaming up with Queen guitarist Brian May on her new album - after all, she did name herself after the song "Radio Gaga" - but she's been attending some rather heavy gigs.

For her 666th twitter message she posted about seeing Iron Maiden live: "The Number of the Beast. Having' beers listening to Maiden w the New York Boys. Happy 666 Twitterland."

She went on to post a photo posing with Iron Maiden drummer Nicko Mcbrain, calling him a "sexy beast".

===========

and this

=======

no danger of Gaga going all Lady-like, despite teaming up with a few Maidens – because it’s hairy rockers Iron Maiden...

The 25-year-old pop sensation is such a huge fan of the British heavy metal band, she’s offered to tidy up their mess and sort out their rider. Bring on the blue M&Ms...

Not only has Gaga been on tour with the veteran rockers (combined age: 325) but she has been helping out backstage – as an unofficial roadie.

Advertisement >>
She even waived the usual £90-a-day lacky fee when she joined Maiden in Tampa, Florida, this week for dates on their The Final Frontier World Tour.

On the tour bus, she got stuck into all the menial roadie duties – including ironing, helping to prep stage gear, handing out drinks and cigarettes.

My source tells me: “It’s a side to Gaga we’ve never seen.

“She is a massive Iron Maiden fan and was willing to be at their beck and call, just to hang out with her idols.

“She was humming along to their hit The Number of the Beast while carrying out her chores. And after all her hard work backstage she was rewarded with some drinking games.”

The Born This Way singer seemed perfectly at ease hanging out with the rockers – including band stalwarts, singer Bruce Dickinson, bassist Steve Harris and drummer Nicko McBain – even though they formed back in 1975, way before she was even going goo goo gaga in her cot.

My Maiden mole continues: “She’s been with them on tour and is having a fabulous time.

“She was waiting to take pictures with them after she did her tasks and was so excited when they finally got round to it.

“She loves Iron Maiden, they’re her favourite band.

“Gaga was watching how they interact with their audience. She cites them as a major inspiration and has been wearing similar leathers to theirs on her Monster Ball tour.”

So is a collaboration on the tarot cards? I’m told: “Gaga is always thinking of unique ways to take her sound to the next level, so a collaboration with Iron Maiden would be her dream.

“Just imagine the video.”

Not sure I want to. Then again, Gaga’s meat dress would be perfect for Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/201 ... z1K6oY29PQ
Go Camping for 95p! Vouchers collectable in the Daily and Sunday Mirror until 11th August . Click here for more information

I don't know. Maiden don't do colabs in the first place, so why would they do one with Gaga?

Oh I misread. I thought you were asking what that would be like.

God no.  If it were some deal like Nikko, Adrian, etc doing some track on her album or some deal like that, i would have no problem with it.  But I would not want Gaga (or really anyone else) on a Maiden album besides Maiden.

Back