Know anyone who wants to be the next female rock/pop star?

Mdo

Prowler
I have guitar heroism to give away too but that's not the hard part for me to find. The vocalist has to be a female who can sing almost anything and fit a lot of images. I'm hoping I can find all these people in one go to form a band and help me finish the music off and take credit for it. They might not be people who look at band forums or even want to be in a band unless the music was somehow all good and there was almost a guarantee of success. Hopefully people who can feel the less-subjective elements of "good music" of all types (not just cool, dark, or heavy music) even if they can't fully explain what the patterns are.

There are lots of different tastes but I hope I can find people who align with the music discography that I have. I suspect that being a Maiden fan is a good starting point even though there's only one song that sounds similar to them. Various parts of songs may feel like a glimpse of what Maiden could have done with other kinds of music though. The link between the secret of "good music" and solving the world's problems and mysteries might be closer than expected. I hope that gives some indication of how serious and possibly revolutionary this opportunity is without me having to give away too much. Having said that, there is a mixture of both serious and light-hearted in the music. There's actually a mixture of everything. There's some sort of theory behind it too.

I'm usually skeptical myself, but I hope some people believe this and make the most of it. PM if you're serious about giving this a go and are open-minded.

Anon

You're out of luck. If only you were looking for a male singer... I'm sure thousand_suns would be your guy.

The question is "do you know anyone who wants yada yada". I don't see how your inability to sing is relevant to that. :p

The link between the secret of "good music" and solving the world's problems and mysteries might be closer than expected. I hope that gives some indication of how serious and possibly revolutionary this opportunity is without me having to give away too much. Having said that, there is a mixture of both serious and light-hearted in the music. There's actually a mixture of everything. There's some sort of theory behind it too.

Whatever you end up doing, use this as a spoken word intro.

Could just be a conspiracy theory, too. Like the New World Order, or something.

Can I be the next female rock/pop star?
I don't do drugs and surgery is not an option.

You could just use "female" as your stage name. Then you just have to get a famous rock/pop star. No surgery or cross dressing involved.

Could just be a conspiracy theory, too. Like the New World Order, or something.

Hey there. Some of us here are involved with this stuff ya know. Leave the NWO alone, we're trying our best. How would you like it if I called your life's work a "conspiracy theory"? :innocent:

No surgery or cross dressing involved.

Aww, you take the fun out of everything. :(

220px-Night_Ranger_Sister_Christian.jpg

Back