'king Of Twilight'

A

Anonymous

Here, you can read other visitors' comments on 'King Of Twilight' as well as post your own. Any contribution to the commentary will be much appreciated, may it be cultural references relevant to the song (links to related websites, interpretations that may have been overlooked in the Commentary, and the like) or personal essays related to the topic of the song. Just be aware that messages that are either off-topic or too wacky may be deleted.

'king Of Twilight'

Alongside 'Cross-Eyed Mary' this is my favourite Maiden B-side...

..I mean, being a bass player, I can confirm that this song shows Steve's most sophisticated bass playing ever, doesn't it? [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

'king Of Twilight'

I don't like this song much at all. Was the bass line written by Steve, because although the song is a cover, the commentary says it's a merger of two songs?
3 stars.

7/10

King of Twilight is actually two songs by the British-German prog rock band Nektor in a short quasi-medley. The drumming is great and the second half of the song is really cool and surprisingly heavy. It’s definitely the best of their cover tunes up to this point.

Really like this cover, it got me into Nektar as well, who I really enjoy now. A Tab in the Ocean is just a fantastic album ... which is where this song came from

Back