Kerrang is polling for the best Maiden album

If you haven't already submitted, here you go....

Will be interesting amongst the Kerrang crowd to see what is crowned king

I'm sure it will be predictable, either Beast or Powerslave. Most of the people voting will not be hardcore Maiden fans, just casuals.

I'm sure it will be predictable, either Beast or Powerslave. Most of the people voting will not be hardcore Maiden fans, just casuals.

I don't know. Many of the facebook fans were aiming at Brave New World and A Matter of Life and Death according to the comments

Yeah, it seems to give you an unlimited amount of votes. I voted each of my three favorites, SIT, AMOLAD, and BNW, once.

Petition to move this to 'Meaningless Polls'.

Everyone on the forum should vote for VXI. If we all commit enough then it could end up #1.

QUOTE="Collin, post: 847661, member: 14408"]

Everyone on the forum should vote for VXI. If we all commit enough then it could end up #1.
[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]
:facepalm:

Piece of Mind might be on par with The Number of the Beast, but IMHO Somewhere in Time is definitely worse than either of them.
...I agree that Number of the Beast and Peace of mind are better albums overall.But i can't say worse. It was an experimental album and many elements on their sound ourdays comes from there somewhere in time to complete their trademark sound.

Greatest run of albums truly. NOTB through SSOASS is one epic album after another... Powerslave and SIT are my favorites and always will be. I think POM is better than NOTB though....

Back