Just hear Dance of Death - the song

Damnit! Thanks anyway, though! Sigh....it just keeps giving me that damn DNS error! I think I'm going to pop if I don't hear this album soon.

And....is it just me, or does the official Maiden BB go down every F'in weekend? It's down right now, AGAIN!

[!--QuoteBegin-Albatross+Aug 31 2003, 12:12 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Albatross @ Aug 31 2003, 12:12 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] hey khan i tried again... lemme know if it worked [/quote]
I FUCKING GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESS YOU ALBATROSS!!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Fuckin' A.....another Maiden CLASSIC!!

Shaman - THANK YOUUUUUU [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Great song which remember a little to a mix of brave new world and Piece of mind in my opinion. Brilliant solos.

Can anyone send it to me? I can't download it Connection Refused all the time [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
my adress is therti@chello.at
thanx for the friendly soul who'll help me

Instead of that "a sample" link, go [a href=\'http://www.barret.brturbo.com/maiden/dod/\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a].

[!--QuoteBegin-Shaman+Aug 31 2003, 04:49 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shaman @ Aug 31 2003, 04:49 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Need to sleep+Aug 31 2003, 12:59 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Need to sleep @ Aug 31 2003, 12:59 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] It is working.... happy happy happy joy joy joy

Did I teel you abaout my total adorience for you to day S?

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Thanks NTS... BTW we should be thankful to the folks from Seventh Forum( Spawn, Genghis Khan, etc ).... Thanks guys! [/quote]
Ok they can split the [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] You get your own [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well you ernde it S [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] thanks bud!!!
ITS A GREAT FUCKING SONG !! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

UP THE IRONS !

I just downloaded it from the site that you listed (global moderator), it sounds like its been ripped from a radio source, then converted into mp3?

Anyway, on with the music, there is this one riff (at about 50 to 1 minute into the song) where his guitar sounds exactly like from here to eternity (at the start of from here to eternity), maybe hes using the same distortion?

It sounds quite good though, It is quite excellent, I can hardly wait to have a beautiful, 100 percent quality ripped from the cd i WILL purchase (i have 6 cds so far, gotta catch em all!)

Truly great stuff, after the dissapointing, horrible TURD, the utter CRAP that was "st anger" by craptallica (formally known as metallica) Its good to see some metal bands still have it in spades...

UP THE FUCKING IRONS!
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

[!--QuoteBegin-nervlord+Sep 1 2003, 10:00 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(nervlord @ Sep 1 2003, 10:00 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I just downloaded it from the site that you listed (global moderator), it sounds like its been ripped from a radio source, then converted into mp3?
[/quote]
That is... As I said on the the first post, It was broadcasted on radio( [a href=\'http://www.xfm.co.uk\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.xfm.co.uk[/a] )

[!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] links down, could somone squeeze it to .wma or .ogg vorbiss format and e-mail it to me at maidendeth2002@yahoo.co.uk

if not the whole song then at least half cheers!!

Isn't down ... go [a href=\'http://www.barret.brturbo.com/maiden/dod/\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Isn't down ... go here[/quote]

yep thats the site im talking about its down

never mind [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No link for me too !!! Where can i find it ?? I would like to here it ! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back