Judas Priest

Just bought my ticket for their next February's show with Ozzy here in Finland. Hopefully Hartwall arena's sound doesn't suck for once.

A very rare footage of Priest, live in Japan '78 (for the first time). Starbreaker and Diamonds & Rust are the songs.

What does that have to do with rarity? If there are fifty versions of the same footage on YouTube then no, not rare at all. But if they are the only ones, then they are indeed very rare.

I see it for the first time
That is constant problem with many of your vids. You haven't seen much.

Go have a look at it on YouTube! It's all there. We can go there as well if we want to see ancient vids. No need to bring the whole internet to this forum. There is a huge chance most people know what you post, unless something was recently uploaded.

That is constant problem with many of your vids. You haven't seen much.

Go have a look at it on YouTube! It's all there. We can go there as well if we want to see ancient vids. No need to bring the whole internet to this forum. There is a huge chance most people know what you post, unless something was recently uploaded.

I have seen tons of videos, don't worry. For me these are rare videos ! And as I said, I found them via a site publication - the videos seems to be re-uploaded again, since they have not enough likes/views on YouTube (since 2011). I do not see a problem with that. All these videos that I posted are rare (especially the live footage).

Last edited:
I downloaded Exciter from this gig before Youtube was invented. But I only did found the entire segment a handful of years ago... so yeah... one can state this is somehow rare (as all 70's Priest live videos)

Recently, Ian Hill says that there's no reason why Priest can't continue making albums.

Glenn will be in the studio writing songs, but without him on the stage is not the same. Maybe they will replace Andy Sneap after the tour. Or they can bring back K.K. for the next album tour (but with his recent interviews, I doubt). I hope for a great surprises in the second leg of the current tour in 2019 (50 anniversary of the band).

But if they can make a masterpieces like
Firepower, I'm in for more album/s. Take 2 years break again, and create the same fucking great album. It will be a hard task for them to top this album, for sure.

What's important is that priest keep on delivering the goods. And yes... I have nothing against Glen continuing to be the composer and studio musician while Sneap is one hell of a replacement live. And hey... we can make a petition for the rest of the guys to sing a cover version of For All Those Who Died or The Clerical Conspiracy LOL.

Back