Judas Priest

I suspect the next song revealed from the album, is going to be "Dragonaut", because in the iTunes store, it's the only song aside the two currently released songs to have it's length listed...

I found out about him from a book about ancient history. -_-

I seem to be the only person here who actually likes Richie. I find his lead on the title track to be pretty addictive if you ask me.

I thought he had good stage presence even if he is a little too KK for comfort.
And his playing seems solid from what I've heard on the album so far.

I seem to be the only person here who actually likes Richie. I find his lead on the title track to be pretty addictive if you ask me.

Dunno where you got that impression... I've never said I don't like Richie... lol :\

Replacing a legend like K.K. would be a tough gig for any guitarist to take on. Of course I'd prefer it if K.K. was still in the band, but I've definitely accepted Richie. I think he's doing a good job. :)

I'd definitely go see them again, hoping they won't play a lot of songs from the new album; they played only 2 from Nostradamus which is a fucking sacrilege, and new one definitely doesn't deserve more than 2.

I'd definitely go see them again, hoping they won't play a lot of songs from the new album; they played only 2 from Nostradamus which is a fucking sacrilege, and new one definitely doesn't deserve more than 2.

How can you say that, when you haven't heard the whole album? :p

I was really disappointed that they didn't play the last album's title track during the corresponding tour. It'd have been nice to hear "Pestilence And Plague", and "Persecution" too.

Between finals and exams and having to write essays all the time, it's kinda difficult to find time (and even motivation sometimes) to write a decent piece on each album. Sorry I've been slacking there, but I want to make sure I'm not half assing the posts. With that said, school is out in two weeks and my work load is getting a lot lighter. Expect Turbo this weekend. :)

Turbo? I think the last Priest album discussion I was involved in here was Sin After Sin, so that's a few I've missed in the meantime! lol

That's a pretty unique opinion.

I personally haven't had the attention span to listen to all of it.
It's one of my favorites as well. It was my most played album (by any band) for two years after the release.

And there was this particular Priest fan, who listened through it daily for a year.

Back