Judas Priest

Ian Hill really wants to tour with Maiden. But who's gonna be the headliner? I also would like to see Maiden and Priest in the studio, collaborating on something. But a tour will be a dream come true. The two bests and my favorite bands of all time.

Q: Are there any artists or bands out there that you think Judas Priest would like to collaborate with one day in the studio or maybe tour with?

A: "That’s a good question. There’s always the big question of Judas Priest and Iron Maiden. That would be really interesting if we could get that together before some of us die. It’d be great! (laughs) There are a lot of other bands we’ve played with. We’ve got Uriah Heep, specials guests on this tour. I was a fan of Uriah Heep way back in the day. They go back at least as long as we do, if not a bit further. You run into these people over the years. We’ve played with quite a few of them, but we’ve got to get together with Iron Maiden."

There's a point though. I wouldn't be completely stultified to see IM healine in Europe and JP in the US.

Judas Priest are currently playing venues in the USA that are considerably smaller than those Maiden are playing. Priest’s 1980s success in the USA is a distant memory.

Maiden would headline. Personally, I'd love that lineup, too.

I would definitely go to see Priest if they were to support Maiden (not so sure in the case of Judas Priest supporting Ozzy).

For anyone in doubt about who will support in a Judas Priest/Iron Maiden tour, here are some recent official boxscores for both bands (you might need to scroll down in the Judas Priest link):

comparisons are horrible in this case,I've seen the scores but let me tell you that I don't understand why people in Rio de Janeiro for example don't go to their shows when Judas Priest is a fucking great big band (not big as Maiden in this moments). For me Judas Priest is the second big metal band ever. It's great to go and buy ticjkets to see your favourite metal band Maiden and other metal bands in the same bill but Why don't you go to see another fantastic metal band like Priest?

comparisons are horrible in this case,I've seen the scores but let me tell you that I don't understand why people in Rio de Janeiro for example don't go to their shows when Judas Priest is a fucking great big band (not big as Maiden in this moments). For me Judas Priest is the second big metal band ever. It's great to go and buy ticjkets to see your favourite metal band Maiden and other metal bands in the same bill but Why don't you go to see another fantastic metal band like Priest?

It is what it is, you know?

Back