Judas Priest to perform British Steel in its entirety live!

Yax

Ancient Mariner
"To celebreate the 30th anniversary of our album 'BRITISH STEEL' we are very pleased to announced we will be performing the whole album in its entirety during our US 2009 Summer Tour plus some other Priest classics!!!"

Also, KK Downing has promised the Priest will be back in Europe before Christmas with the new set!  :D

Mighty interestering. I guess (at least) "The Rage" was never performed before and it's such a good track.
You feel the anger building up.

To be honest, I've never liked that album so much.  Its excellent songs are Breaking the Law, United, and Living after Midnight, and the rest are mainly average (though Grinder and Metal Gods are quite good).  But if it means more touring from Priest, then I'm all in, as long as they come to Finland (which they didn't on the Priest Feast tour... <_< )

If they think so... I'm not a fan of this trend of performing the entire "classic album" live on the road... Metallica have done it, Slayer have done it, Deep Purple have done it, but I really don't think it's necessary. But well.

Same here, I am not that enthousiastic about the concept itself, but to see songs I have never seen before is quite nice.

Even though I don`t like British Steel a lot, that means they`re playing THE RAGE!!! My favorite song from the album, finally.

But god, I hope they come to Croatia, after they canceled the show last year. I mean, Nostradamus charted highest here, so i guess we deserve a concert.

Back