Judas Priest Survivor 2012: Beyond The Realms Of Death wins

Vote for your LEAST favorite song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Judas Priest Survivor II: British Steel round 1 (Oct 18-19)

Go to the top of the page and vote for your LEAST favorite songs!

Round 11 results:
Delivering The Goods and Better By You, Better Than Me are eliminated.
Stained Class is promoted to the Quarterfinals, and Exciter is promoted to the Semifinals.

British Steel has joined the battle!

Dreamer Deceiver, United, Killing Machine

Killing Machine
The Rage
Steeler

Dreamer Deceiver, United, Evening Star

Dreamer Deceiver, Evening Star and United.

Dreamer Deceiver
Killing Machine
Running Wild

Black Thunder said:
Actually... no.

Just trying to protect some certain songs here.
Oh. Is it Dreamer Deceiver? United? Come on, those need to go!

United
The Rage
Steeler

I despise British Steel and if Dreamer Deceiver gets eliminated this round, I'll quit playing the game. First Run of the Mill, then Dreamer Deceiver ? No, that's too much.

Green Manalishi, Running Wild, Steeler

Tyrant
You Don't Have To Be Old To Be Wise
Steeler

The Flash said:
I despise British Steel and if Dreamer Deceiver gets eliminated this round, I'll quit playing the game. First Run of the Mill, then Dreamer Deceiver ? No, that's too much.

Happy trails to you, until we meet again...

Seriously, dude... if you despise British Steel but cry over Run Of The Mill, then I can only presume your hobby is dropping bricks on your own head. To each his own, but I doubt you'll find anyone else who thinks RotM is better than British Steel. Even other fans of RotM wouldn't agree with you there.

Edit: I should add, the above is all in jest. Do stay, even if your votes are weird. :P

The Green Manalishi (With The Two-Pronged Crown), Breaking The Law, United

6 votes for Dreamer Deceiver? :blink:

Ok, those that want to save Dreamer Deceiver, vote for Killing Machine, Steeler and United!

I'm going off for five days now, and when I come back Dreamer Deceiver better not be here anymore...

Flash, I find it hard to compare one song to a whole album. Run of the Mill is a fantastic track and Dreamer Deceiver is a beautiful song (but doesn't come close to ROTM imo).  The problem with Dreamer Deceiver at this moment is that I prefer Tyrant and Ripper a tiny bit.

And I do not despise British Steel. I find it a strong album, so we differ in opinions here. The Rage is a great angry track. And Metal Gods, Grinder and the energetic Rapid Fire are excellent in your face metal songs with cool riffs and solos. Breaking the Law is catchy and the remainder of the album bar Living after Midnight and United I find pretty good.
So Living after Midnight and United got my votes, deservedly so.

I admit that I too (more in the past than now) had some irritating moments with these survivors (Helloween, Rush, Sabbath and Priest most notably) when hardly anyone recognizes the beauty of some particular songs as much as I did.   :)

I hope you stick around. Priest is my favourite band after Maiden, so I surely have enough other songs to wish in the final.

Back