Jon Lord‘s “Concerto For Group and Orchestra” with Bruce Dickinson

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
Does anyone have any setlists for these shows from previous tours? I can't find a single one on setlist.fm.

Article with setlist information.
Concerto, Sarabande + Smoke On The Water, Perfect Strangers, When A Blind Man Cries, Soldier of Fortune, Pictures of Home + Jerusalem and Tears Of The Dragon.

So Hush is out of the setlist. The inclusion of Soldier of Fortune (album Stormbringer, from the Purple's Coverdale era) makes sense, the bassist replacing Glover being Tanya O'Callaghan from Whitesnake.

Interesting that the Croatian interview mentions Hush but not Soldier of Fortune, whereas it's the opposite in the Slovenian interview.

Sounds very good indeed! For what I can gather from the rehearsal clips, the arrangement is very beautiful!
I seriously thought about getting tickets to one of those shows, but unfortunately I'm too broke for the time being to plan any additional trips, haha. Oh well, it's going to be an amazing Maiden year anyway. :clap:

Last edited:
I created this account just to post here. I saw this thread while searching for the setlist myself, before the show.

I was at the concert in Bucharest tonight and I came here to report on the setlist.

It was a two part concert, with a 15 minute break between the two parts. First part was the three movements of the Concerto for Group and Orchestra. Second part was Sarabande, Tears of the Dragon, Jerusalem, Pictures of Home, When a Blind Man Cries, Hush, Perfect Strangers and Smoke on the Water for the encore.

The show was great and everyone on stage delivered on the expectation. Bruce said they are going to try to do this more often and to tell people about the show. So, consider yourselves told.

Interesting that the Croatian interview mentions Hush but not Soldier of Fortune, whereas it's the opposite in the Slovenian interview.
It was taken from the Bruce announcement for Zagreb gig.
@Night Prowler I just realized Belgrade gig is no longer mentioned on the webpage, is it canceled?

Anywho, I just saw that Jerusalem clip from another page, and I'm really second-guessing my decision no to go.

Back