It's time to play...... GUESS WHERE I'M AT!

Well, all branches of the military require that you wear a reflective vest or belt of some sort while riding. You really don't have to ALL the time but if you want to get on base you have to put one on. Saftey first ya know.  :turd: :turd: :ahhh:

Now now. It's not for your safety, it's so that drunk Admirals don't accidentally run you down.

Suicidehummer said:
Deep dish is not even pizza as far as I'm concerned. You don't eat pizza with a fork. B)

I know plenty of people that do just that... It's mystifying, but the legends are true.

Deano said:
Well I like it I tell you, I really like it. Great! Now my eyes are raining.
Mmmmm.  Lou Malnati's.  Gino's East.  GIORDANO'S!  I fooking love Chicago deep dish.  You know, you can order it for overnight delivery...

Chicago Style deep dish is something to behold.... there is both a time and a place to eat pizza with a fork, and that is it!

Plus, you can do bicep curls with the pizza box before you eat it to get a good workout and drive up your appetite.

Where am I?  When I wake up, and look west, I can see the largest river in NA.  If I look about 4 hours north-east, I can get some real Chicago Style pizza.  To the south, a couple hours, I can hear the Cardinals whining about not winning the World Series.

More west.  When I say I can see that big river, I mean its less than a mile from my door.  I have to cross it to work.

Back