Its been fun

Still Life

Trooper
Well, I just got kicked out of my house, and this is my official last post. I never thought I would get kicked out of the house before I turned 16, but hey, shit happens. I just wanted to tell you guys that while I was here, I had alot of fun, and I also learned alot of cool shit. I think all of you guys are awesome and just wanted you guys to know why I wont be posting anymore. You bastards mean alot to me and Im gonna miss all of ya. [span style=\'color:red\']MAIDEN FAN FOR LIFE!!!![/span]

Im sorry to hear that Still life. You shall be missed. I hope you can somehow get access to a computer in the future and let us know how you're getting on. Good luck for the future. Maiden forever.

You're getting kicked out of the house!?!? [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] That really sucks. Well, like The_7th_Son said, hopefully you'll be able to get a hold of a computer and post here again. Laterz bro. [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Good luck with the future, dude - and feel free to return, if it ever becomes feasible.

Each case is to be considered independently, but being a parent of a teenager I can say that I'm not entirely surprised. Some kids can be hell to have under the same roof. [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Seriously though man, sorry to hear about that. I hope in time things sort themselves out. Until then, I hope to see you again and best of luck for the future [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back