is there anybody who likes DANZIG little bit?

A

Anonymous

Im a Maiden fanatic since 1985.
But 2 or 3 yearz ago i discovered band (and a man) called Danzig and i liked it at first moment.

What do you think about his last album Circle Of Snakes?
I think its a little better than I Luciferi but its a waster compared to the original Danzig works 1988-1994.
From his new ("industrial", "progressive" and "experimental") works i also like Blackacidevil very very much and 666 Satans Child lightly

Danzig lost it when John Christ left, he wrote the really cool and moody Blues/Metal/Punk hybrids that just went perfectly with Danzig's voice. But the new stuff bores the hell out of me - Circle Of Snakes is just as disappointing as 6:66 and I Luciferi... to me, at least

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Oct 1 2004, 12:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Oct 1 2004, 12:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Danzig lost it when John Christ left, he wrote the really cool and moody Blues/Metal/Punk hybrids that just went perfectly with Danzig's voice. But the new stuff bores the hell out of me - Circle Of Snakes is just as disappointing as 6:66 and I Luciferi... to me, at least
[snapback]87981[/snapback]​
[/quote]

yea, new stuff is lack of music ideas. but i think Blackacidevil was full of suprising experiments and innovative in comparing hard music with electronic elements. and it was damn cool full of darkness and electrifying perversion, especially Sacrifice.
666 Satans child had some few goog music motives but as a complex it was uniteresting work

as far as i know Danzig never played as a Maidens support band.
is it really true?

[!--QuoteBegin-agdabavipain+Oct 1 2004, 01:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(agdabavipain @ Oct 1 2004, 01:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]as far as i know Danzig never played as a Maidens support band.
is it really true?
[snapback]87989[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Untill 1996, it's sure that they don't.

After, I have never heard talking about.

[!--QuoteBegin-Eddie's Lil Helper+Oct 2 2004, 05:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Eddie's Lil Helper @ Oct 2 2004, 05:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]never got into Danzing sor some reason..........
[snapback]88051[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Me neither. Trips to Poland are so damn expensive.

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Oct 7 2004, 01:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Oct 7 2004, 01:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Me neither. Trips to Poland are so damn expensive.
[snapback]88457[/snapback]​
[/quote]
You're only 65 years late ! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i like the band, and danzig's voice is great, but i prefer his Misfit's era [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i quite like circle of snakes, took me a while to get into it, but now i think its excellent. same styles as 6 and 7 which suits me because i prefer those more aggressive albums.

the first 4 albums were too heavy metal and aged, john christ is an amazing guitarist, but his style is about 15 years old!

todd youth on the other hand is being innovative with danzigs new sound and it suits him.

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest+Nov 17 2004, 09:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 17 2004, 09:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]i quite like circle of snakes, took me a while to get into it, but now i think its excellent. same styles as 6 and 7 which suits me because i prefer those more aggressive albums.

the first 4 albums were too heavy metal and aged, john christ is an amazing guitarist, but his style is about 15 years old!

todd youth on the other hand is being innovative with danzigs new sound and it suits him.
[snapback]91827[/snapback]​
[/quote]
We don't particularly care about what you like or don't like if we don't know who you are. This is basically one useless post that has the only merit to have revived this long-dead thread... [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back