Is it already saturday ?! i can't wait..

I am so exited that i am going to prague , because this is my first time to see the first show of a tour, so it will be a real surprise because now i will not know the setlist before i see a show.

A month and two days 'till i am going. Oslo Spectrum, Norway [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A few months 'til Reading and i'm still not sure on the status of my ticket [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-iron_beast+May 26 2005, 04:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron_beast @ May 26 2005, 04:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]A month and two days 'till i am going. Oslo Spectrum, Norway  [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]105667[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Same, thing for me! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Maniac+May 26 2005, 02:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Maniac @ May 26 2005, 02:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I am so exited that i am going to prague , because this is my first time to see the first show of a tour, so it will be a real surprise because now i will not know the setlist before i see a show.
[snapback]105653[/snapback]​
[/quote]

And same for me also [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm really looking forward to see the world premier - the setlist is still a miracle [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Anyone attending the Bospop festival at Weert (The Netherlands), on July 3rd?

I'll be there and so will be Maiden and Dragonforce. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Should be cool!
Mystery Madman

[!--QuoteBegin-mysterymadman+Jun 8 2005, 09:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mysterymadman @ Jun 8 2005, 09:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Anyone attending the Bospop festival at Weert (The Netherlands), on July 3rd?

I'll be there and so will be Maiden and Dragonforce.  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Should be cool!
Mystery Madman
[snapback]107882[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I wil be there !!!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Maniac+Jun 9 2005, 10:39 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Maniac @ Jun 9 2005, 10:39 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I wil be there !!!
[snapback]107917[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Cool!!!

And I see you're a Zaankanter too! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Though I don't live there anymore, I was born in Zaandijk....

Cheers!
Mystery Madman
[a href=\'http://www.ironmaidenheaven.com\' target=\'_blank\']Iron Maiden Heaven[/a]

Back