Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

Ghost, if you took three seconds to pause for reading comprehension you’d know I was using the English idiom ‘one of the guys’ in the metaphorical sense and not in the literal sense of him being just like the rest of the band. You should be better than this.

I knew what you meant; I was merely using the literal sense of the expression for added sarcasm.

I think the backwards cap is fine. It sets him apart from Bruce and adds something to his otherwise pretty generic metal frontman look. I may be biased though because it's my preferred method of keeping my hair out of my mouth when I'm out and about when the weather's fine.

Man I totally forgot the Clansman part! Thanks for that! I was meaning the one during the pause of Sanctuary, anyway, you combined both, great memories!
Plus I was on the same side (and distance more or less) from where the camera was :wub:

@Forostar you have to see those man :D

Last edited:
Had an awesome dream last night: I was in OAKA for this year's show and we were waiting for Maiden to go on stage, then suddenly ATG's intro started playing and the crowd started going wild. Then Maiden came on stage and actually played the f*cking song!

It was amazing, I really hope they do this in real life :bigsmile:

Back