Iron Maiden - Too late to run

Thats why I was unsure about it, because the artwork looked pretty official. Looks like a good bootleg though. I think its their first show in Moscow. Has the 5 songs from TFF on it.

Edthehead96 said:
Thats why I was unsure about it, because the artwork looked pretty official. Looks like a good bootleg though. I think its their first show in Moscow. Has the 5 songs from TFF on it.

If you're a collector you'd better get it while you can, there are only 35 copies of it in clear vinyl. However, I think there are another 70 copies in black vinyl, but I'm not quite sure about this.
I remember there's also a limited ( 20 copies, I believe) picture disc available.

Nah, i'm not that much of a collector, i wanna finish collecting all of maidens official releases. I have them all on my ipod and computer but it would look good to see all of the cds on my shelf. I only need a few more anyway. Can get them at any music shop. Though if i was to start collecting, i'd probably start with the soundhouse tapes. hehe wish me luck guys :p

Back